Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: WCOOP main event sensation - winner under investigation

[ QUOTE ]
bud,

It would stop people with the computer knowledge of Mike Matusow, for example.

[/ QUOTE ]

You do understand that this is exactly why no site will ever do it? No site would ever be that dumb.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If these sites are going to go in and seize funds and redistribute, then they have to take a more pro-active approach to this whole thing. I am sorry but if people are going to be playing a 2600 tourney then they should be required to provide valid ID.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand why some sites don't require valid ID and threfore let the scumbags create all the accounts they want.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If these sites are going to go in and seize funds and redistribute, then they have to take a more pro-active approach to this whole thing. I am sorry but if people are going to be playing a 2600 tourney then they should be required to provide valid ID.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand why some sites don't require valid ID and threfore let the scumbags create all the accounts they want.

[/ QUOTE ]

How would you be able to verify every account that is created everyday? There has to be thousands a day and then new players wouldn't register because it would then become a hassle.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:32 PM

One thing that might reduce multi-account users is simply to eliminate inter-account transfers. The only way to load an account would be by using a financial institution which is always associated with a name.

It wouldn't make it impossible but it would certainly make it more difficult.

Down side is that inter-account transfers have some very legitimate usages that would be lost like deals, staking etc'.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and then new players wouldn't register because it would then become a hassle.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just do it like Mansion, they just require account verification if you want to withdraw or transfer money. How is this a hassle to new players?, they can create an account, deposit and lose all the money they want
Old 10-03-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]

One thing that might reduce multi-account users is simply to eliminate inter-account transfers.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf i would rather have stupid donkaments be overrun by multi acounters than have transfers eliminated.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How would you be able to verify every account that is created everyday? There has to be thousands a day and then new players wouldn't register because it would then become a hassle.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt new players who want to drop $100 gambling are going to be signing up for a $2.6k tourney. Ergo if you plan on playing high stakes prove who you are.

One thing that hasn't been mentioned yet I think is - why not compensate (maybe their buyin back) all the players that v0id knocked out. That would satisfy me from Stars taking action than bumping up people who already hit the jackpot?
Old 10-03-2007, 06:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

One thing that might reduce multi-account users is simply to eliminate inter-account transfers.

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf i would rather have stupid donkaments be overrun by multi acounters than have transfers eliminated.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-03-2007, 06:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Im pretty sure he did tell me something about having a ferrari or lambo or something within 10 minutes of meeting him.

[/ QUOTE ]

What a pathetically insecure creature he must be!
Old 10-03-2007, 06:24 PM

ZeeJustin when I started playing poker and you were dominating the Party SnGs I used to love reading your blog, until what happened.

I will start reading again because you seem like a good guy who knows he did wrong.
Closed Thread