Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2007, 09:01 PM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

This twist was total BS, Aaron and James got so screwed that it wasn't even funny. The producers probably thought this way of mixing up the tribe would be good but even a blind man can see this was stupid.

Also, watching PG and Jamie's smug looks on their faces during the challenge and tribal I nearly wanted to jump into my TV and strangle them. They've quickly fallen into my list of the most hated contestants ever on survivor.

Even Jeff was totally disgusted by his reaction. I hope the producers think about what they just did and try to rectify it. Jeff hinted that they may have made a huge mistake if their assumptions about the game are wrong, he clearly was pissed off about it.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have watched this show since season one and this is easily the worst/dumbest twist there has ever been

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT, i mean sometimes survivor twists are good but I hate these moronic ones that are made simply to bail out the more pathetic tribe, and in this case [censored] over the best players in the game in the process, like honestly the only reason I'd watch this is to see guys like James, Frosti, Aaron battle it out, not for that weak shrew PG. Completely idiotic on all levels and if James ends up leaving next week (being probably the biggest fan favorite right now), CBS are complete morons for it.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:08 PM

i actually think peegee and jamie played it correctly, i don't fault them at all
Old 10-18-2007, 09:08 PM

Eric is also a complete idiot, his dumb school girl crush on Jamie will lead to him going out somewhere around 7-9, he's not particularly good at the challenges, not strategic, not smart, basically all he has is a crush on a girl who will probably turn on his as soon as it's convenient too, does he think he'll get to bang her out there or something, that entire segment was just so hilarious/pathetic on his part.

edit- i agree dank, pg and jamie did do the right thing for themselves but I just hate the smug manner in which they did it, thinking that they were so great and powerful. I blame the producers, I just hope they have another twist to unfuck this one up, maybe the old "bring back a player" if james does indeed go out.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:11 PM

Ugh, I completely forgot about Survivor tonight. Anybody in the mood to give a quick summary of the twist/who got sent home?
Old 10-18-2007, 09:13 PM

PG and Jamie were [censored] if they didn't throw it its true. It would be hilarious if James told the other Tribe what they were doing and the other tribe stood still the entire time lol.

God that would be hilarious.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:27 PM

I suspect that seeing what PG's strategy is, the producers will put off the merge until there are 9 or 8 players left. This will force a 7 v 3 imunity challenge in which PG's group is pretty much screwed. Todd looks like his is in good shape in the game right now.
Old 10-18-2007, 09:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
PG and Jamie were [censored] if they didn't throw it its true. It would be hilarious if James told the other Tribe what they were doing and the other tribe stood still the entire time lol.

God that would be hilarious.

[/ QUOTE ]

But I think that everyone on the othr tribe other than JRB would be happy to see Aaron and James go.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:26 PM

I loved how the one tribe thought they were going to be the tribe with 7 people now. How dumb can you be?

Aaron got the shaft. Realigning tribes should be done in some sort of school yard pick em fashion.

JRB got hated on big time this episode. He must've really rubbed everyone the wrong way.
Old 10-18-2007, 10:27 PM

Ditch, how have you not made James your avatar?