Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2006, 04:16 PM

Default Re: Rothbard guide

[ QUOTE ]
Its funny this philosophy on egalitarianism is the exact same one expressed by Moorobot. In one of my replies to him I said something to the affect that he is either a complete idiot or using his philosophy as a means twoard an end of power. There are many power hungry individuals who possess no scruples, they will say anything to gain power, no matter how contradictory or absurd. It seems that the doctrine of egalitarianism has been the choice vehicle of those that seek power. It is also popular among your stupid pretentious pseduo-intellectual bleeding hearts. Your question is interesting, would I use this philosophy myself as a means to power? Well it depends on how fast an easy the ride this vehicle provides is, I would opt for another ride but if I I see a hot girl driving a fast car, I might be tempted to jump in.....In other words, it depends..

[/ QUOTE ]
Moorobot wants power and wants to wield that power for his whims. Megalomaniac sounds about right.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:15 PM

Default Re: Rothbard on Egalitarianism

6'2 blond, a lot of family assets would be taken away, devestating, I'd fight to the death b4 I let any of this crap come to term.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
6'2 blond, a lot of family assets would be taken away, devestating, I'd fight to the death b4 I let any of this crap come to term.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your in the minority. Most of the ACers would rather roll over and take it rather than fight, much less die, for their beliefs.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:22 PM

yea, the egalitarian camp is really ferocious...
Old 04-21-2006, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yea, the egalitarian camp is really ferocious...

[/ QUOTE ]

Id say so. There are many who would see people like you strung up with piano wire for your greed.

If you repress the people long enough it will come back to bite you in the ass (or in this case become a pain in the neck).
Old 04-21-2006, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Your in the minority. Most of the ACers would rather roll over and take it rather than fight, much less die, for their beliefs.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a common issue among people who don't believe in coercive violence.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever stop to think that our beliefs are self-centered? Getting thrown in jail and having your assets seized because you want to make a statement about taxes isn't going to get you anywhere; it's going make you come off as an idiot.

See, unlike your ilk, most of us actually have something to lose, because we haven't been blowing it on drugs and rent. Money can do a lot of good if used properly.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:32 PM

I don't know, that piano wire thing sounds pretty cool. Maybe we should do that thing.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
See, unlike your ilk, most of us actually have something to lose, because we haven't been blowing it on drugs and rent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speak for yourself [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (hint: Austrian theory -- subjectivity of value).
Old 04-21-2006, 05:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
See, unlike your ilk, most of us actually have something to lose, because we haven't been blowing it on drugs and rent.

[/ QUOTE ]

Speak for yourself [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] (hint: Austrian theory -- subjectivity of value).

[/ QUOTE ]

Just tell me that you have the common sense to buy in bulk to get around the phenomenal markup. THat way I won't cry.

EDIT TO ADD: You know what, DON'T tell me that. I'll lose even more faith in libertarians if I know that they're dumb enough to publicly give themselves away as drug dealers [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]