Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2006, 11:36 AM

Default Re: AP rakeback not updating at affil

The stats at AP are correct through December 31. Currently we are in the process of loading all the stats from January 1 through today and they will be correct before the end of this week.

We appreciate everyone's patience!

Lindsay Johnson
Team Absolute
Affiliate Relations
Old 01-11-2006, 01:49 PM

Thanks for your response.

And it's also refreshing to see an online poker site that finally "gets it" and embraces the concept of rakeback.
Old 01-13-2006, 01:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks for your response.

And it's also refreshing to see an online poker site that finally "gets it" and embraces the concept of rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

absolute "gets it"?
Old 01-13-2006, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
absolute "gets it"?

[/ QUOTE ]

They "get it" as in being one of the few sites that openly endorses rakeback.

Getting back to the original post, it's 1/13, and my stats still look like this, with holes on 1/5, 1/7 and 1/8:

One of my friends plays on Absolute, and her stats at "rakebackrus" are up to date and accurate through yesterday. I would be interested in hearing updates from the previous posters in this thread to see if their stats have been updated.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:32 PM

i haven't been paid for december yet.
Old 01-13-2006, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The stats at AP are correct through December 31. Currently we are in the process of loading all the stats from January 1 through today and they will be correct before the end of this week.

Lindsay Johnson
Team Absolute
Affiliate Relations

[/ QUOTE ]

We really enjoy site reps posting around here. Its nice to have first hand info every now and then. Thx
Old 01-13-2006, 06:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Lindsay Johnson
Team Absolute
Affiliate Relations

[/ QUOTE ]

I love this. This is great. During my 3 month long fight with Fred, Gian, (and every other person in CostaRica and Canada) I probably posted about a dozen different posts on this subject...and I never had the priveledge of being responded to on 2+2. I had to go to PSO's fourm to even get a response from someone in the affiliate department!!!

Its a common joke that AP doesnt dedeuct Bonuses from MGR because they cant even figure out a total, let alone make deductions from it!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Yes (to clarify) I had to go to another affiliates website and post a complaint before they would respond to me!! Sad isnt it? Fred Roman must have finally got pissed and blocked my email address! I got (1) email from him in the whole time I was waiting to get paid....I keep a running total of the ones I send him. The last one I sent him was the 19th Email I sent!!!!

AP "gets it"?
BS! AP hasnt had my stats fixed in 4 months....I actually had to figure out the revenue myself, finally demand I was paid the figure....and they finally did. My stats still arent updated. This is as of OCTOBER!!! Seriously, I emailed Gian that I figured the amount was $XX and I wanted a response....another week later and it shows up in my player account. Total time waited.....3 months and 1 week. This is pathetic, I should have said to give me more.

And yes Ive dealt with Lindsay, Fred, Gian, and the only half-way Customer Service-minded person there Russ, in accounting, (who I can't complain about, he got me paid finally...and he is the only one I will communicate with anymore)Gian makes the decisions, but good luck getting him to respond same day, he just relays it back to Fred....3-4 days later.

But seriously who has ever heard about an affiliate having to wait 3 months for a payment....have to figure out his own stats...and finally demand that a flat amount be paid immediately??? Is it really that hard???

AP "gets it"?? No the only thing AP did with me was lose my buisness and all the buisness I refered to it. Maybe one day they will in fact "get it".

Richard.
(and yes tell Fred I say Hi.....and Im still waiting on my update, and maybe a little more cash if you want me to stop posting my AP affiliate horror-story.)
Old 01-13-2006, 06:55 PM

Our stats have been updated every day in January.

We have had a couple of players indicate that their reported rake for January looked a little low. Based on Linda's post above I decided to allow a couple of days for AP to work thru the issues that they have currently before working thru that with them. It sounds very possible that my stats might be affected quantitatively by the same issue that is delaying other affiliates from even being updated.

It sounds like people have different experiences with Absolute. From my perspective, they have improved dramatically and they are intent on getting it right. They just bit off more than they could handle when they took it in-house a few months ago and it has taken them a while to work thru it.
Old 01-13-2006, 07:10 PM

we import stats daily, if absolute doesnt report that day, we dont have the data, periodically through a month, we find the holes and import that data. when the month closes(ie. december), on january first we systematically go through and make sure we have all the data, and we do so again before payments are sent.

nice looking screenshot, what hot site is that from?!?!!?!?

[img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

morg.
Old 01-13-2006, 10:34 PM

Morgant,

Can you confirm that Absolute hasn't provided stats for any of your other players for the past three days?

I don't understand why Absolute would send complete stats to some sites while neglecting others. You would think that everyone would be affected by the same problem.