FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2006, 07:24 PM

Default Re: ZeeJustin apologizes

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.zeejustin.com/journal.php?journal_id=81

Check it out. I think hes sincere.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry.

he is still trying to justify some of his actions, and still comes off like a scumbag.

he may be forgiven by many, but never by me.

I don’t think Party handled the situation as well as they could have. The money taken from me was won legitimately, almost entirely from sit’n’gos. None of the other accounts I used had any big tournament scores; in fact, they lost money overall in the few tournaments that they entered. Party has a zero tolerance policy which in my opinion is unfair. If I had only double entered a single $10 tournament, by the same policy, that would be grounds for them to confiscate $100,000 from me which seems unreasonable. The punishment was arbitrary, and no investigation was done to determine a reasonable adjustment. I feel like the amount of my punishment has been determined by what was in my account, rather than by what a thorough investigation would have determined.

i was also left with the impression that if JJProdigy was never caught, and then him, they would still be doing it.

ZJ is scum.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
He is the biggest cheat to get caught (that we know of). He is the scum of online poker that we all fear. His actions give us all as poker players a bad name.

Yet, people still continue to blow the guy? UN-FREAKIN-REAL!

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. It's only been a little over one month since he was caught and yet people are already forgiving him for what he says was months and months of cheating. I just don't get it, either.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:31 PM

wow one mistake doesnt make or not make the man. or the granny lol
Old 03-29-2006, 07:36 PM

Actually all who participated in any of the tourneys involved could file a class action lawsuit to get refunded. I would be interested to hear from someone with some legal expertise to see if this is feasable. After all it was a bug on party that allowed him to do this anyway. $$$$$$$ Ok someone hurry up and start 'the official class action lawsuit against party for justin cheating thread' ;P
Old 03-29-2006, 07:41 PM

I agree Granny. ZJ indirectly took a lot of money from a lot of players in terms of EV. He is a parasite to online poker. IMO, Pokerstars was the one that didn't handle the situation right. Party bulls-eyed it. I hate cockiness and the whole "I'm the man" syndrome that too many young online players develop. I hate it infinitely more when the success is ill-gotten. He got what he deserved, and I could care less how sorry he is.
Old 03-29-2006, 07:45 PM

This kid is a punk, screw him.
Old 03-29-2006, 08:13 PM

so, i missed the entire ordeal completely as i've just come back from a hiatus from poker. and so basically all i know about the situation is what was linked to in the first post. however, it really doesn't seem all that bad to me. sure what he did was wrong, but he seems to understand the error of his ways - what more can you ask from him?
Old 03-29-2006, 08:23 PM

It was a pretty bad situation. All hell broke loose, and information spread quickly. The media picked it up and it spread like wild fire...even Law & Order recently had a story about online poker cheaters...and MURDER!! I found that very amusing; I laughed during the entire episode like watching Seinfeld. Good times. That's personally my favorite part about the "ZeeJustin/JJProdigy effect" so far. At least poker is still the devil. (Or was it women? Either way it was a good episode.)

You can see why he's been hiding in a Saddam spider hole.
Old 03-29-2006, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
wow one mistake doesnt make or not make the man.

[/ QUOTE ]

One mistake? He only did this once? I can only believe he made the same mistake over and over and over again. A mistake that cheated fellow players out of $$. This apology should have been posted weeks ago.
Old 03-29-2006, 08:33 PM

"Party has a zero tolerance policy which in my opinion is unfair."

Ummmm Bet he NEVER tries to multi again