Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-02-2005, 09:26 PM

Default Re: Ask Mrs. Utah

[ QUOTE ]
if you need proof-pm or post your phone number-and i will call you back-with my number blocked of course.

by the way i never use caps

[/ QUOTE ]

Mrs Utah - no need. You're a brave soul to venture into OOT, that's enough for me. And many people don't use caps. I am reading too much into this writing-style business.

Anacardo's questions are very good, I look forward to your responses to them.

Remembering to Bump This Thread On Monday,
-Al
Old 12-02-2005, 09:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i will fix myself a drink and wait to hear from you.

[/ QUOTE ]
i love this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. This is what inspired Question #6. I am profoundly interested to hear back on all of them.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:41 PM

Default response to question #1

hello anacardo-

in response to your first question-i think my husband did a fine job of describing our marriage-
i spent years loving him, but not liking him at all. it was the same for him and we were miserable.
the way we are today took time to evolve and yes he does so much for me and our children. initially it was hard for me to give up control of my domain-the house because i did things a certain way. my husband so wanted to do things for me-i gave it to him, because of his desire to do things, helping around the house, making dinner, helping with the kids etc..i found that i lost the typical tired bitter tone in my voice that would make my own skin crawl. i didn't like myself for it. years of unhappiness will bring out one's vices-for me food.
i do give back to him-he has a wife who is passionate and loving-even more so than when we were dating. we are almost nauseating. there is a calmness in our home that has never been.

btw we have had a few tense moments--for example my husband became a little frazzled to see me washing the dishes-i had to remind him that i do enjoy maintaining our home-i just could not do it all alone.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if you need proof-pm or post your phone number-and i will call you back-with my number blocked of course.

[/ QUOTE ]

480 231 3323

ask for dustin
Old 12-02-2005, 09:44 PM

Mrs Utah,

Hi. I have a question regarding you flirting with men other than your husband. Does it make you feel like a dirty whore?

Also, are you planning on some sort of tagteam thing with your husband through all this? If so, is he planning on getting plugged, or are you just going to keep all the dick for yourself?

-Jihad
Old 12-02-2005, 09:50 PM

i just tried to call but got voice mail--check to verify if that the call came through at 7:48pm cst.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Mrs Utah,

Hi. I have a question regarding you flirting with men other than your husband. Does it make you feel like a dirty whore?

Also, are you planning on some sort of tagteam thing with your husband through all this? If so, is he planning on getting plugged, or are you just going to keep all the dick for yourself?

-Jihad

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a great question but you might have phrased it too harshly for her to answer.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Will you talk dirty to me [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 12-02-2005, 09:55 PM

Has anyone spoken with Mrs. Utah yet? Mrs. Utah? How do you feel abour phone sex?
Old 12-02-2005, 10:04 PM

I really sorry but apparently I've missed the whole first season of this drama. Does anyone have any links?
Closed Thread