Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2006, 06:14 PM

Default Re: SUPER-hot russian girl works down the hall from me...I have ZERO

[ QUOTE ]
You Suck.

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you want me to do? Tell her I wrote a post about asking her out on 2 + 2 and that all the guys there want some pics
to back up all my hottness claims?

Wait...not a bad idea...brb
Old 03-14-2006, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Throw back a Vicodin with some whisky and once you mellow out say hey baby in your best KGB voice...she will melt...

Seriously though...
Confidence Confidence Confidence.....you have to act like shes absolutely of no interest to you sexually, just chat like you would one of your friends ugly girlfriends.

If you are that nervous go in with a plan, know what you will say, what topic you will discuss, how you expect her to answer and come with responses, get 3-4 steps ahead in the conversation but pay attention and ALWAYS LOOK EYE no where else, make sure you smirk a little too...Smirks are way better then kool-aid smiles, or you could just act like a jackass around her and never see if theres a chance...pussy

and this thread is worthless without pics

[/ QUOTE ]

Just a little note: If you are too busy around a girl to really drill her with your eyes, you will be one of the rare ones. Whether they like it or not, attractive girls are used to getting plenty of eye contact with guys, maybe too much, especially if they're not interested in the guy. So they expect it. The unexpected is almost always more intriguing and potentially exciting.

If you don't "drop everything" to swoon over this chick when she's around, she might react several ways, including:

1. She'll notice something amiss, because all the other guys seem to. It may not be noticed consciously, but it'll get through, especially if repeated.

2. Wondering if she's done anything wrong, and perhaps wanting to make an effort to fix it even if she frankly doesn't like you much at all.

3. Think you might already have a girl, which "certifies" you in women's minds and makes you safe and fit for female company. Having a girl does NOT necessarily make you off limits at all; in fact it can fire up a competitive spirit in a girl. Unfortunately, that doesn't mean she will really want to follow through, but it can start the ball rolling.

4. Thinking that if you're the one not paying attention instead of her, that you must be the one so cool they should be pursued, not her, reversing your status from dominated(which is unacceptable to most females) to dominating(which is not only desired by some females by required by some).

Note: all of this can be done very poorly, on a grade school level. But it doesn't have to be done that well to work.

When you're a guy who takes his value for granted, it makes other people take your value more seriously. Conversely, if you behave as if you have no worth, everyone's agreement will be automatic.

When you have a life outside of slobbering over every passing chick, you make women more comfortable around you. It's kind of like with comedy -- if you like a comic, everything he says it's funny even when it isn't. If you don't like someone, nothing they say is funny, ever. With girls, once you breach that gap between the sexes that lets them know you're just a regular guy not fixated on them, it opens up the possibilties of everything from just getting along at the office better, to friendship or sex or romance.

So "break the ice" by being a normal human being who not only doesn't fixate on them in awe, but treats them like a regular person. They might find it somewhat of a relief, actually, instead of guys who look tense as hell and ready to explode spoo all over them. Being talked to like a human being is a good thing, unless they're total egotists, in which case, to hell with them. Many people in positions of power (as in, possessing great beauty) get spoken to like human beings so infrequently it can be a very welcome change.

And being talked to like they're regular human beings who somehow haven't gotten their desirability quite fully through to you yet, among all those around you, distinguishes you and makes you unconquered ground. No woman likes to think she's less attractive than she's used to being regarded as. Wouldn't it be better to have her take you as a sexual challenge and as someone whose attention must be gained than as a being whose desires are the last thing in the world she would want to even think about?

All of this can be done so poorly and misinterpreted so badly I've thought several times about deleting this post, but what I'm saying is that, especially when you're breaking the ice, being somewhat, just subtly, unavailable sets you apart from the drooling masses, in a good way, and turns you from someone automatically worth ignoring(just another guy) into someone who at least must be considered(who the hell is that guy? and why isn't he staring at my t*ts?).

You should of course still be friendly, but just as part of being a normal person, not as though it was an automatic response coming straight from your gonads. When you are highly sexed up over a girl you barely know, it becomes who you are and you can reek of it and overwhelm their chance to like you or even stand to be around you. You can just give off the loser vibe. It can turn you into a cretin or a babbling fool. They can't get to know you that way, and how would they even recognize you? They know you don't even recognize them.

The more confident and in control you are, the more subtle you can make your presentation. But a key in establishing relationships is the same as a show business axiom: to always leave them wanting more. If you can manage to do that even as they get to know you more and more, you're on your way.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:22 PM

and if everything blarg says fails, try the Miami Vice trick.
Old 03-14-2006, 04:24 PM

Alobar - that is the most correct thing in this thread. You are good at this.

Impressed,
-Al
Old 03-14-2006, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and if everything blarg says fails, try the Miami Vice trick.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is a general request. If you're going to refer to some tip or technique, I think it's fair to ask that you elaborate (even in some small fashion) on what that trick is. I've never seen an episode of Miami Vice, but would like to know what the trick is.

Thanks.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:09 PM

Default Re: SUPER-hot russian girl works down the hall from me...I have ZERO game

Rather than act like yourself and try to start a conversation, you should immediately run to a message board and ask for help.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:13 PM

"I'm having a party at my place this weekend. You should come by."

That works for me.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:16 PM

Default Re: SUPER-hot russian girl works down the hall from me...I have ZERO game

Great description. Pics?

Also, go rent "Tao of Steve" and it will teach you all you need to know about hooking up with her.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great description. Pics?

Also, go rent "Tao of Steve" and it will teach you all you need to know about hooking up with her.

[/ QUOTE ] Tao Of Steve - Movie Review

basically act like you dont care (reverse psychology)
Old 03-14-2006, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Great description. Pics?

[/ QUOTE ] Tao Of Steve - Movie Review

basically act like you dont care (reverse psychology)

[/ QUOTE ]

Please note not to act like the 'hero' in this though. He has great openers, for sure, but then blows it by waffling on instead of letting the girls talk about themselves.