Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-31-2007, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Problems With Nucharge Money Transfers

Another day has passed and the situation remains unresolved. Bodog support tells me that not only is Nucharge unable to transfer funds into Bodog, they are also unable to accept funds from Bodog. This puts people in a bind as it is the policy of Bodog policy to only pay put via Nucharge if money was deposited via nucharge. In another thread about this, users have reported success with closing their Nucharge accounts and then having Bodog mail them checks. Bodog support has no idea when this will be resolved. Nucharge support also has no idea on when this will be resolved.

It seems that I have been attacked by Bobo Fett. Yes, Mr Bobo, I should have used the "search" function before starting my own thread. Feeling that I was screwed out of my money put me on tilt and I didn't think to search and started my own thread. Is that any reason to attack me?

That is today's update. I can hardly wait for Bobo Fett's reply.
Old 10-31-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In another thread about this, users have reported success with closing their Nucharge accounts and then having Bodog mail them checks.

[/ QUOTE ]
I was one of the ones successful in getting my money back into Bodog from Nucharge just before they closed that option, but it remains to be seen whether or not Bodog will really mail me a check. I have to wait about 5 more weeks to find out. If it doesn't come in 5 weeks then it will be overdue and I figure if they are part of this scam, they'll have another 5 months or so to keep people convinced that the problem is temporary before folks will catch on that they're not going to get their money. If they're not part of the scam then why haven't they already offered other options for cashing out and depositing, such as ePassporte?
Old 11-01-2007, 06:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It seems that I have been attacked by Bobo Fett. Yes, Mr Bobo, I should have used the "search" function before starting my own thread. Feeling that I was screwed out of my money put me on tilt and I didn't think to search and started my own thread. Is that any reason to attack me?

That is today's update. I can hardly wait for Bobo Fett's reply.

[/ QUOTE ]
Attacked? Wow.

Well, you may not have noticed that the very first reply in this thread was mine, and it was a link to that other thread. Since you posted your "updates" several more times after this link, I drew the conclusion you had decided that for some reason that thread was not good enough for your posts. As it can be quite irritating to find the forums clogged with multiple threads on the same topic, I made a rather sarcastic post, hoping you might get the hint this time. I'm sorry to hear you feel that was an attack, and even more sorry to see the "attack" may not have been successful in changing anything.
Old 11-01-2007, 02:51 PM

The situation has been resolved. I was just able to transfer my money from Nucharge to Bodog.

Mr Bobo. I guess my being on tilt led me to miss that the first post was yours. When I am next in Canada, I will buy you a Molsen Golden and we can make up!
Old 11-02-2007, 05:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The situation has been resolved. I was just able to transfer my money from Nucharge to Bodog.

Mr Bobo. I guess my being on tilt led me to miss that the first post was yours. When I am next in Canada, I will buy you a Molsen Golden and we can make up!

[/ QUOTE ]
No need sir, and I'm glad to hear of your success. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

/thread