Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 06:26 PM

Default Re: Offering $50 to somebody who helps me....

<----

Yeah, that doesnt work too well.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:30 PM

I'd ask them to show you their records of how these accounts could possibly be yours. Do NOT be easy on them. Ask them why the referral programs are in place, if not to refer friends- or are they some sort of mechanism used to penalize legitimate players who bring them business. Be indignant, yet polite.

Then, if you've had friends log on from your IP, ask them if it is unheard of that people you are friends with, who join in hopes of playing with you, would also want to play from your address. If this is a problem, ask them to point out where this is in violation of any of their terms of service.

When you meet resistance, bring up that this is a shoddy way to treat someone who has brought them much business. That you essentially marketed their services for them to a population that just as happily could have played at UB, etc., and the same driver that brought those rake-generating accounts to stars (you) could just as influence them to donate their rake to competitors instead. Bring up that you've gone above and beyond to show them that you only play one account. Ask for a rake-refund for all hands you've played there.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
guys, play poker and win 50 in less time than trying to help him to get back on stars

[/ QUOTE ]

really none of us can help him much. There are things he can try to do to deal with customer service... but it ultimately depends on how pursuasive he is, and how responsive the agent he happens to get is willing to be with him.

I responded cuz i know how frustrating this kind of stuff can be.
Old 10-22-2007, 06:57 PM

Location: bottomset: shoutout to steroid boy for making this possible

pm the pokerstars people who read 2p2

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/showpr...rt=all&vc=1