Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-20-2007, 06:30 PM

Default Re: What\'s wrong with my location?

My opinion as posted in the mod forum with very slight editing:

I am sorry if 'sucka dick y'all' is considered an appropriate location for a user. Two items regarding the one day suspension 'out of forum'. One, I thought user id's and location were site wide and 'not per forum'. Second, threads regarding the AP fiasco were moved to the Zoo and I believe back. I think the thread was in the Zoo but I could be mistaken.

Sorry if this was the wrong move but I don't think 'sucka my dick y'all' should be an acceptable location. If Mat, Ryan, etc feel differently than it is ok. On a side note this was in one of the ap threads that was likely to be linked to by major media. I was just trying to ensure 2+2 looked respectable and not like a juvenile site to media and new lurkers. This poster has also caused several problems in the past.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2007, 06:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This poster has also caused several problems in the past.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shame on you T-God. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-20-2007, 06:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
QFT
Old 10-20-2007, 06:55 PM

lol, raggin on t-god, ouch
Old 10-20-2007, 06:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I am sorry if 'sucka dick y'all' is considered an appropriate location for a user. Two items regarding the one day suspension 'out of forum'. One, I thought user id's and location were site wide and 'not per forum'. Second, threads regarding the AP fiasco were moved to the Zoo and I believe back. I think the thread was in the Zoo but I could be mistaken.

Sorry if this was the wrong move but I don't think 'sucka my dick y'all' should be an acceptable location. If Mat, Ryan, etc feel differently than it is ok. On a side note this was in one of the ap threads that was likely to be linked to by major media. I was just trying to ensure 2+2 looked respectable and not like a juvenile site to media and new lurkers. This poster has also caused several problems in the past.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really disagreeing with you Jim, but the avatars of bouncing breasts and pretty much the entire BBV4L forum would probably do MUCH more damage than "sucka duck y'all" would to anybody looking closer.

I know BBV pulled 45k for charity, but there's LOTS more to worry about than one poster's loc saying "sucka dick y'all". And with all that said, at least we're not p5's.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You know even in a court of law this would not be admissible evidence to support your case.

If T-God requested this to be stricken from the record, I would grant that motion.

Also, LOL @ him having that location for a while (even I noticed it) and you banning him a month later. That must be embarassing.
Old 10-20-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u

Not really disagreeing with you Jim, but the avatars of bouncing breasts and pretty much the entire BBV4L forum would probably do MUCH more damage than "sucka duck y'all" would to anybody looking closer.

I know BBV pulled 45k for charity, but there's LOTS more to worry about than one poster's loc saying "sucka dick y'all". And with all that said, at least we're not p5's.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not offended by the bouncing breasts (in fact I kind of like them!). :&gt I think those should be appropriate as avators. My personal preference is 'my kids rule'. Would I be offended if my children saw that avator. My kids can see bouncing breasts all day long at the beach. However if I heard someone say 'suck a dick y'all' in front of my kids I would tell them to please watch their language. That is just my preference and I am willing to follow the rules set forth by the admins within reason.

Thank you,

Jim Kuhn
Catfish4u
Old 10-20-2007, 07:36 PM

boobies
Old 10-20-2007, 07:38 PM

jim i need to know how old ur kids are so i can make all my posts appropriate for their age range tia
Old 10-20-2007, 07:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tia

[/ QUOTE ]
lol why did I know exactly what this meant without ever having seen or imagined it before