Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > The Lounge: Discussion+Review
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2007, 02:28 AM

Default Re: Favorite Scent

I'm almost out of Kouros "Fraicheur" by Yves Saint Laurent; had to buy the last batch online a couple years back. The regular Kouros can still be found in department stores but this is a lighter version that seems to be very hard to find.

Gf bought it for me as a gift several years back after hearing some guys talk about it at the poker table. Like it for no special reason except that it isn't overpowering and she and various other women said they liked it. Maybe the "other women" being strippers lowered their taste. (just kidding gf [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img])

Wouldn't mind suggestions for a similar brand that can actually be bought in a B&M store.

~ Rick
Old 10-29-2007, 02:35 AM

Katey, I think it's a great idea to get guy feedback on these things. Women pick perfume according to what appeals to them but that can be way different from what appeals to men. Specifically, women like a lot of incredibly sweet perfumes that men find overbearing and a real turn-off. Also, some women like "oriental" perfumes that have odd scents that some men don't like.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:31 AM

I much prefer the scent from a conditioner/shampoo. It tends to be less intense a scent (strong scents make my nose itch). My wife uses some sort of coconut conditioner and she regularly gets comments after someone hugs her like "Wow, your hair smells great".

Sounds weird out of context, but it does smell great!
Old 10-29-2007, 10:37 AM

The scent of a woman, especially one that is giving off many many signs that she wants to see my apartment.
Old 10-29-2007, 12:03 PM

If I answered I'd have 2 kill u. Scents can be very powerful when interacting with opp sex. Abouu 7 years ago I made the decision to only wear one scent. It took a while to find one good 4 my body chemistry and i have to buy it in bulk now. It's also resulted in many "borrowed" t-shirts. But women from college still remember how i smelled and I get that second "u always smell so good" hug
Old 10-29-2007, 12:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The scent of a woman, especially one that is giving off many many signs that she wants to see my apartment.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, yea. There's one female scent I love above all others, but I don't think in comes in "perfume" form...
Old 10-29-2007, 12:25 PM

Salazar, you have to tell us what it is. You cannot tease us this way.

By the way, I found a new perfume I like!

It's soft and light, almost flowery. I really love it and want someone to buy it for me for Christmas.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:04 PM

Perfume bottles sure can be cool looking.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:17 PM

Perry Ellis 360 is the absolute bomb. I say this with no exaggeration: I get a comment from a women every single time I wear it out. I actually had a chick ask to hold onto my shirt for the night so she could keep the scent with her. The scent is my favorite style, not spicy, very fresh smelling.

Old 10-29-2007, 05:38 PM

Serge Lutens has a few interesting fragrances. I'm still trying to find something interesting for men that isn't in the floral/citrus category