Default Re: Baby Mama Drama

No more Baby Mama Drama
Old 10-09-2007, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
KKF?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm inclined to agree but an IP check returned nothing. Never seen that before.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because I'm cloaked in secrecy. Really I don't know why. If KKF is a person, I am not them, because I don't even know who they are.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From a woman's perspective:

She either knows or doesn't. She's obviously claiming the current BF is the father (to prevent drama for herself, not because of you) so unless he doesn't trust her, there will be no paternity test and the baby is "his".

If he does test and it's not his, then and ONLY then do you step up and offer a test. For now, she's giving you an out. Take it.

T

[/ QUOTE ]

This is much the same advice as most on this post, and it is appreciated because it is pretty much the same way that I feel. The only problem is I don't know if it is right. I know at some point she will tell me about the pregnancy (remember I heard through my roommate) because we are good friends, and then I can ask if there is the possibility that it's mine. If she says no, then I move on. If she says yes, then we explore this further.

I don't want to cause problems to her relationship or mine, but I don't want to go through life having a child that I don't support because I didn't think it was mine.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
KKF?

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm inclined to agree but an IP check returned nothing. Never seen that before.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's because I'm cloaked in secrecy. Really I don't know why. If KKF is a person, I am not them, because I don't even know who they are.

[/ QUOTE ]

OMG there is more than one KKF?
Old 10-09-2007, 01:14 PM

I havn't read all the responses yet but how about just getting a blood test and go from there.

Now that I read more than the cliff notes it is more complex. I guess i'd look deep in my heart and go with your instincts.

I couldn't think of anything else that I would do besides contact the ex and tell her you WANT to take the test. My reasoning is if I were you it would eat me up for the rest of my life. If you say if it's yours you'd want to do the right thing then go take the test.

BTW - Not to be a jerk but if this ruins your current relationship then look in the mirror buddy.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 10-09-2007, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]

BTW - Not to be a jerk but if this ruins your current relationship then look in the mirror buddy.

[/ QUOTE ]
^^No doubt, and no hard feelings on the honesty.

All in all, I think I should wait to talk to her about it, but if it is mine I think there are worse things in the world that could happen then having a child with a girl that I love and formerly wanted to spend the rest of my life with.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:23 PM

If you feel that way, then you should totally step forward and take the test.

I thought you were trying to get out of it, but looks like you want to be in it, which is not a bad thing, just be prepared.

T
Old 10-09-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
^^No doubt, and no hard feelings on the honesty.

All in all, I think I should wait to talk to her about it, but if it is mine I think there are worse things in the world that could happen then having a child with a girl that I love and formerly wanted to spend the rest of my life with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Being a father probably kept me alive, no shiaaaat. May many times I've told myself I had to do right to set an example. I would really go to her and tell her your feelings and take the test. If you aren't the father then at least you can rest easy.
Closed Thread