Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2007, 11:09 PM

Default Re: Is there any interest in a table rotation AHK script?

[ QUOTE ]
Check out my StarsPlanner script - it already takes care of the sizing / layout etc.

[/ QUOTE ]I haven't seen that script but I already wrote the layout part my other script to tile tables of all the supported sites. That'll be in the next version.
[ QUOTE ]
all would need adding is code to switch slots based on awaiting action...

[/ QUOTE ]Yes, and keeping track of what is where, I don't want to create a script that keeps swapping windows around unnecessarily. The script is slightly more complete than I let on in the OP [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2007, 11:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah it is not laggy - I just found it a bitch to keep track of actions with the tables jumping around all the time.

[/ QUOTE ]Yes, that is what I want to prevent. I only want to swap the table requiring action with the table that goes back to mini view, but I also have to know if a table has been placed properly, that is, if I a new table is opened, it needs to go into one of the open slots.
[ QUOTE ]
It lags a lot on Stars when one has to fake-mousedrag the corner to resize on SNG/MTTs

[/ QUOTE ]I tried Redraw, Hide and Show, as well as everything under the sun and found that to be the only thing that worked as well.
[ QUOTE ]
Xanderz - if you want to remake from the ground up no worries - but please feel free to contribute to the existing scripts on overcards.com if you want.

[/ QUOTE ]Perhaps I will have to familiarize myself with what is already out there. Even then, it usually takes me twice as long to read and understand other peoples code than just writing it [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 10-07-2007, 11:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Perhaps I will have to familiarize myself with what is already out there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty much all that is out there is on overcards.com. The only exception I remember is Nanochip's stuff and Butcha's stuff - check their posts.

Roland, Adde, Jukofyork, Halvsame, Easye, SamIam, PietM and I (and probably others I forget to mention) publish on Mogobothefool's AutoHotkey Wiki there.

[ QUOTE ]

Even then, it usually takes me twice as long to read and understand other peoples code than just writing it

[/ QUOTE ]
Lol I know the feeling [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

I tried Redraw, Hide and Show, as well as everything under the sun and found that to be the only thing that worked as well.

[/ QUOTE ]
Check my StarsPlanner source. One can get away with WinMove if the user has specified a certain flag in PokerStars user.ini file, but only for ring games.
Old 10-08-2007, 10:30 AM

Wow, that sounds great!

I always wanted to have something like this!! I would also love the possibility to move the pending table to a second monitor and show it at full size!!

I would be willing to pay for this, if it helps to motivate you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2007, 02:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would also love the possibility to move the pending table to a second monitor and show it at full size!!

[/ QUOTE ]
I would think two large windows would make the tables jumping around a little too "busy". Try the script first (It'll be posted soon) and see if you still want this.
Old 10-08-2007, 04:15 PM

The script is ready for testing. If you have any ideas for a better layout than the one provided (or if the layout doesn't seem to be working properly) let me know. Currently, the large window is in the bottom right corner of the screen.

Download: FullTiltTableRotator.ahk
Old 10-08-2007, 04:44 PM

hey Xanderz,

Just tested the skript and it's really great!!! Nevertheless I would like to come back to my previous suggestion.

I would like to have just ONE large window and it should be the one on the extra monitor. All tables on the other monitor will remain in the small size.

This way I can see all my tables at one monitor (in case I wanna see the action at one of my tables etc.) but I can concetrate mainly on the other monitor. This way the tables would be much clearly layed out IMO....

Hope you got my point!

Thanks in advance if you could write this!!!!
Old 10-08-2007, 04:51 PM

OK, I think I misunderstood the first time. I should be able to do that. One question though, how many small tables should there be? Possibilities include 4, 6, 9 with 4 being the largest size per table obviously.
Old 10-08-2007, 08:27 PM

Testing for 2 monitors is ready. I cannot test if this works myself as I only have 1 monitor.

Use same download link as above, but you will have to do one edit at the very top of the script to make it support 2 monitors.

Change the Line that reads:

CreateLayout()

to:

Create2MonitorLayout(6)

which will create 6 slots, if you want more or less, use a different number. It will support up to 16 slots. 4 slots will be a 2x2 layout, 6 slots will be a 3x2 layout, 9 slots will be a 3x3 layout, 12 slots will be a 4x3 layout, 16 slots will be a 4x4 layout.
Old 10-09-2007, 03:50 AM

You are GREAT!!!!!!

Can't wait until today evening to test this!!!!

I currently play 12 tables and didn't even know that FTP supports also 16....If this is really true, I will start playing 16 tables know as this shouldn't be a problem with your skript [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]