Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-05-2007, 06:05 PM

Default Re: NEED BETA TESTERS....

so, no offense, but i don't like the idea of installing random beta software from an unknown w/ 27 posts. does anyone else besides pimplyteen2 have anything to say to verify that this won't make my computer blow up?
Old 10-05-2007, 06:11 PM

FYP
[ QUOTE ]
so, no offense, but i don't like the idea of installing random beta software from an unknown w/ 27 posts. does anyone else besides pimplyteen2 have anything to say to verify that MY ACCOUNT WON'T BE HACKED ?

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-05-2007, 06:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
so, no offense, but i don't like the idea of installing random beta software from an unknown w/ 27 posts. does anyone else besides pimplyteen2 have anything to say to verify that this won't make my computer blow up?

[/ QUOTE ]

i know this may seem suspicious, but come on, he has an offshore development company working on it, so it pretty much has to be legit
Old 10-05-2007, 06:14 PM

Is this software gonna work for multitabling or this only working for 1 tabling right now?
Old 10-05-2007, 06:46 PM

i suggest someone from mttc try this on a computer they don't mind being nuked under a fake playmoney account made just for sole purposes of checking this software out.
Old 10-05-2007, 06:54 PM

or just let the P5's guys be the guinea pigs: http://www.pocketfives.com/778528BC-...D21954E58.aspx
Old 10-05-2007, 06:56 PM

sketchy1, i've played with you a million times, used to bang with you on party and paradise too, you are that bilarokis kid that made it on TV (congrats BTW)...this is not a virus or whatever...i understand your hesitance...pm me if you are still unsure

i am a long-time lurker, reader, but do not post much because usually peoples feedback is useless/borderline hateful, i can send hands to my friends/etc without using the hater forum...anyways that is my choice

BTW...i would highly recommend testing out this software on a PLAY money table, at least until you are confident with its performance

-pimply
Old 10-05-2007, 07:01 PM

Yes it works for multiple tables, a lot like multi table helper back in the party poker days...it will jump from table to table as attention is needed

again i understand you guys are hesitant because online is so anonymous, but i assure you this is EXACTLY what i am saying it is...a new way to play online and not have to use the mouse constanlty, i developed it because i have hand, wrist, neck problems from using the mouse too much (called Thoracic Outlet Syndrome)...i'm sure some of you know what i'm talking about...

anyways, look me up if you want, i've been playing for years and am not out to scam anyone or do anything shady...actually, im out to IMPROVE the online game that we all love!

-PimplyTeen
Old 10-05-2007, 07:17 PM

To give him credit, he does have a bunch of posts about a year ago looking for voice-recognition software.

But then again maybe he was planting his seed!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2007, 07:52 PM

nobody is that good! exactly, there is the trail, was looking for voice software to solve the overuse problem, couldnt find any, so I created my own!

nice investigative work! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Pimply