Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 11:13 AM

Default Re: CSHD.PK Conversion Solution Holding

[ QUOTE ]
Ya and the place to PUMP is one of the least trafficked forums on the net. "I know twoplustwo is big but not the business forum" Im an old poster from the days when this was the MM&B forum. I was part of the internet project. I used to be heavy in online businesses and google adsense but I have moved on. Just keep an eye on this stock, its interesting to watch. Plus its fun, u dont have to throw a lot of money at it. Buy $50 or $100 worth and just have fun with it. Penny stocks are fun and nothing more than just a hobby.

CSHD.PK Yahoo Finance

[/ QUOTE ]

An old poster who registered just 15 days ago. Would you not still have an account from way back then.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ya and the place to PUMP is one of the least trafficked forums on the net. "I know twoplustwo is big but not the business forum" Im an old poster from the days when this was the MM&B forum. I was part of the internet project. I used to be heavy in online businesses and google adsense but I have moved on. Just keep an eye on this stock, its interesting to watch. Plus its fun, u dont have to throw a lot of money at it. Buy $50 or $100 worth and just have fun with it. Penny stocks are fun and nothing more than just a hobby.

CSHD.PK Yahoo Finance

[/ QUOTE ]

An old poster who registered just 15 days ago. Would you not still have an account from way back then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya I just did a bunch a research on this forum and I know about how this forum originally had no mod and then sniper and then they blew it up and merged it with the finance forum and put Evan in charge.

What do u think I could possibly gain by pumping in this forum. Its been a good pick for me and I thought I would share it. Of course the company has major issues its only .005 per share. One paper clip would buy u 3 shares of the stock.

If you are not interested simple do not buy.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:52 PM

This company went through a gigantic scandal a year ago. It used to be >$2/sh and the company declared they had billions of dollars in Venezuelan bonds. Turns out the bonds never existed and the stock dropped to pretty much zero after the SEC completed their investigation. The CEO is notorious for scamming investors as he has participated in past public company scans such as the collapse of Broadband Wireless Co. (BBAN). You can read more into the company's failures here:

http://www.stockpatrol.com/article/k...rsionsolutions

http://www.stockpatrol.com/article/k...s_shoe%20drops

And a very subjective article:

http://www.citronresearch.com/index.php/...group-otc-cshd/
Old 10-05-2007, 10:15 PM

You are discounting the fact that they have a new CEO. Something has to be terribly wrong for a company to have such a low stock price. I would rather have a company whos FORMER management was corrupt, but had a real business with pretty big revenues than a company that had no real business.

I am a little worried that the companys stock has not risen being that the new CEO and CFO have been on the job for a while now, but from what I have been able to read I think they are headed in the correct direction.

I am going into this with the knowlege that I may loose everthing. I am not looking for the $4 per share to be regained, but I really believe that we could see a price of 10-50 cents. Im just trying to get in and wait for the new financial statements.
Old 10-06-2007, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You are discounting the fact that they have a new CEO. Something has to be terribly wrong for a company to have such a low stock price. I would rather have a company whos FORMER management was corrupt, but had a real business with pretty big revenues than a company that had no real business.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no evidence they have ANY revenues. The financials you quoted were fraudulant, and the company hasn't issued any corrections or new financials in over a year. They never had a real business or real revenues. I'd rather have a company that has no real business but audited and verifiable real assets.

[ QUOTE ]

I am a little worried that the companys stock has not risen being that the new CEO and CFO have been on the job for a while now, but from what I have been able to read I think they are headed in the correct direction.

[/ QUOTE ]

What have you read? They have literally accomplished nothing. What makes you think they aren't corrupt and wanting to use this "shell" as a vehicle to defraud more investors like yourself?

[ QUOTE ]

I am going into this with the knowlege that I may loose everthing. I am not looking for the $4 per share to be regained, but I really believe that we could see a price of 10-50 cents. Im just trying to get in and wait for the new financial statements.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are investing like a guy playing blackjack on a "feel". It's a -EV expectation because the company is worthless yet you ascribed value to it when you purchased shares at a price above zero. You are relying on the "greater fools theory", i.e. that you think there are people even dumber than yourself who will ascribe a market value of $3M-$14M to the company when the next round of fraudulant financials are released.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:00 AM

DC,

Insightful post. Too bad it was to the equivalent of a Yahoo finance spammer.

Ahnuld, I would appreciate an elaboration on why the obvious pump and dump scammer with a weeks old account was allowed such latitude. I see a lot of this in the forum and it frankly sucks.

J
Old 10-06-2007, 02:42 AM

I dont understand what latitude I was allowed. You didnt have to attack me personally. You could have said what a worthless stock it was and told people to avoid it. I would take no offense to that, but to call me a pump and dumper or a paid employee of the company is crazy. If that was true I would not be here.

No reason for a personal attack on me.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You have no evidence they have ANY revenues. The financials you quoted were fraudulant, and the company hasn't issued any corrections or new financials in over a year. They never had a real business or real revenues. I'd rather have a company that has no real business but audited and verifiable real assets.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, and they have a long history of CEO's that are just the guys in the same old group. They own the bulk of the stock, so they can appoint anyone they want. At any given time I would bet all the money in my wallet that any CEO they have is NOT legit. Why would an experienced executive come to work for them? They can't pay him because they have no money.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What have you read? They have literally accomplished nothing. What makes you think they aren't corrupt and wanting to use this "shell" as a vehicle to defraud more investors like yourself?

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly. They have no business. They just have stock. There is no reason the stock would go up other than some random greater fool deciding to buy it.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont understand what latitude I was allowed. You didnt have to attack me personally. You could have said what a worthless stock it was and told people to avoid it. I would take no offense to that, but to call me a pump and dumper or a paid employee of the company is crazy. If that was true I would not be here.

[/ QUOTE ]

What you did is tantamount to spamming. You are hoping the greater fool that buys the stock comes from this forum.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

What you did is tantamount to spamming. You are hoping the greater fool that buys the stock comes from this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

so how many shares can i put you down for? 50k? great. let me know right before you buy them [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Barron
Closed Thread