Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Re: AC this weekend

just loose 2500 at the blackjack table and get a free 399$ room.... if not theres tons of hotels in and around AC just an 8 dollar cab ride away.... if u have a car be sure to get a receipt at the parking garage, u only have to pay once every 24 hours
Old 10-07-2007, 12:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont understand why people play ANYWHERE else then borgata. It just makes no sense at all. Its the cleanest place bye far, offers the most games(except maybe taj) has the best action, and has the best places to eat.... ITS A NO BRAINER from 1-2 all the way to the high limits

[/ QUOTE ]

People play poker for different reasons. I don't understand why many posters claim Borgata is the only place in AC worth playing. If this was true, there would be no other rooms.

I respect your opinion that the Borgata is a great room - in fact, I agree with you - I just get annoyed when every thread about Atlantic City inevitably has at least one post about how Borgata is the Mecca of poker rooms and all others should be burned down.

[/soap box]
Old 10-07-2007, 01:13 PM

For this thread you are absolutly correct.... but when sum1 posts what is the best room to play at when in AC, i feel overall Borgata is the obvious answer, for reasons posted above. Also i dont like rooms like the trop and hilton because u never know what ur gonna get. When it comes to 1/2nl in ac almost every room will have it, but once u get up to 2-5nl and 10-20 limit borgata is the only room that will have ATLEAST one running of each at all times.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:15 PM

ohhh yea, the Borgata IS the Mecca of poker rooms, atleast in AC