Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2007, 06:38 PM

Default Re: Ron Paul Fundraising

Interview with Ron Paul: http://www.townhall.com/video/Campaign08/1450_AC100807
Old 10-10-2007, 04:38 AM

While I enjoy that he is in support of online poker, here is what troubles me with supporting Ron Paul.
Old 10-10-2007, 05:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
While I enjoy that he is in support of online poker, here is what troubles me with supporting Ron Paul.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, you have trouble supporting Ron Paul yet your avatar is of one of the most well known racists in baseball.

That's rich.
Old 10-10-2007, 06:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Haha, you have trouble supporting Ron Paul yet your avatar is of one of the most well known racists in baseball.

That's rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

I admit, it may be confusing to those who don't possess the cognitive ability to differentiate between "credible evidence" and "uncorroborated allegation".

Otherwise, you'd be able to see a stark difference. But, it's neither here nor there for the purpose of this thread.
Old 10-10-2007, 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

That's rich.

[/ QUOTE ]

I admit, it may be confusing to those who don't possess the cognitive ability to differentiate between "credible evidence" and "uncorroborated allegation".

Otherwise, you'd be able to see a stark difference. But, it's neither here nor there for the purpose of this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you want Ron Paul to come clean, why not ask Barry Bonds for the same? His response to the accusation that he wouldnt sign stuff for white people:

"Who is Kittle? How long did he play? He played in our league? Ha! Do you guys believe that? Do you guys know my life history a little bit? One, you insult my children, who are half-white. I was married to a woman who was white, so let’s get real. I don’t even know the guy. Tell him he’s an … idiot. Somebody said he wanted a piece of me. Tell him I’m at 24 Willie Mays Plaza and he can come get me anytime he wants to—with pleasure. Don’t insult my family."

-In stead of saying "That is not correct, of course I am more than happy to sign stuff for people of all colors, and always have been" he responds by asking how long Kittle played. Judging by how you see Ron Pauls lack of clear cut denials of the statements he made as evidence of him being racist Barry Bonds must be racist to.

But for some reason I kinda feel that you will excuse Bonds and go the opposite way with him.
Closed Thread