Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2007, 09:10 AM

Default Re: Continuation Bets on Flop and Turn

Table image at .1/.2? HAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!!
Old 10-04-2007, 10:11 AM

LoL.. I thought it sounded silly too but I think more people start to pay attention to what's going on when you hit that limit. Yes it's still micros. Yeah alot of people still play like they are the cards themselves (no memory) but you also find players that are actually playing to work on their game.

At some point you have to work on that dynamic of your game do you wait until you reach that limit and then work on it or do you start working on it now?

Actually... this might be a good topic for a seperate thread, because I would be interested to know.

Rig
Old 10-04-2007, 10:23 AM

Ok table image is still a misnomer at these levels. However thinking about it isn't a mistake per se its just not really going to affect your results against anyone except certain TAGs.

Everyone can recognize another person on tilt but that isn't going to help you much if you have to tilt to get recognized.

I concentrate on understanding the motivations of other players rather than thinking about projecting an image to the table.

Occassionally, I know I can get certain people to fold but that isn't a result of my table image but rather an understanding of their play on a impulse basis.