Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-29-2007, 12:20 PM

Default Re: AHK for Tile Tables on Stars?

_dave_,

i appreciate your efforts with the AHK scripts you set up for us. i dont really have a need to move the tables around, more or less just need the tables to reopen in the same spot as one i closed. i dont see a popup killer, perhaps i have an old version.

stranger part being that my primary monitor is the bottom leftmost monitor and my tables are on the right side of the primary and left side of the secondary. i might check it out though just cause i am a geek. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 09-29-2007, 11:28 PM

dave,

I hope this is a good place to ask this, didn't want to start a new thread and this is the most recent discussion of Stars Planner that I've seen.

I know you've mentioned that Stars Planner will work with both Stars and FTP tables. I just set it up again tonight to try it out, and specifically to see if there was any problem using Stars Planner with FullTiltShortcuts running due to FTS's auto-resizing "Tables" tab. As I imagined, this does cause a bit of a problem. The two scripts "fight" for control and constantly resize the FTP tables back and forth (between the layout I defined by opening 10 Stars tables and the "Large" table setting that FTS uses). Any way to use Stars Planner for Stars and FTP while also running FTS? I've never tried using FTS without the "Large" table setting, but I believe that breaks some of the features. I'm done playing for the night, can test FTS without the Large setting tomorrow to see if it still does what I need it to, but was hoping there might be some sort of way to maintain FTS's full functionality. Thanks a lot for any help, and for making Stars Planner which is very, very useful.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

this does cause a bit of a problem. The two scripts "fight" for control and constantly resize the FTP tables back and forth (between the layout I defined by opening 10 Stars tables and the "Large" table setting that FTS uses). Any way to use Stars Planner for Stars and FTP while also running FTS?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, just make sure StarsPlanner sizes to the same size as FTS "Large" (or any other FTS supported size, for that matter).

StarsPlanner won't try to resize tables that are already at the "correct" size - and I should imagine FTS will not either.

And you are correct, using FTS on a non-supported size will lose a good amount of functionality - it does OCR for lots of stuff, and to do this it needs the tables to be of a known size.

If you are mixing Stars/FTP tables, surely it is cumbersome to have them at different sizes anyway?
Old 09-30-2007, 11:57 PM

Thanks for the help, I should have thought to try this. I'm unable to set up the initial layout using the FTP large size though.

When I set up StarsPlanner using Stars tables, it says "Found 10 PokerStars tables". However, when I try to set up the layout with 10 FTP tables open, it doesn't work. I'm not sure how to get the PokerStars tables at the exact same size as the FTP large setting. The default Stars table is very close to the FTP large setting but not exactly the same and dragging the corner doesn't seem to get it exactly right. Ideas?

Thanks again.
Old 10-01-2007, 12:07 AM

StarsPlanner eill only detect Stars tables for capture of a layout - this is intentional since one can open unlimited Stars tables.

You could edit the starsplanner.ini file with notepad and set the table size manually (exactly).

or you could use AHK windowspy to find the wexact size of the FTP tables and then fiddle with Stars tables until they match?

With any luck, I wil help Nanochip get FTS to work with any size FTP tables, and this will become a non-issue [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2007, 12:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You could edit the starsplanner.ini file with notepad and set the table size manually (exactly).

[/ QUOTE ]
I'll try this.

Happy Birthday!

Edit: Worked perfectly, ty ty ty.
Old 10-01-2007, 11:22 AM

i was able to get stars planner to plan my stars tables across two monitors. dont know why it didnt work the first time for whatever reason but went like a dream this time. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]