Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Re: ...........

[ QUOTE ]
If you have no morals whatsoever then I'm sure you could tell some chick that a relative died in 9/11 and that you are really distraught. Girls feel like it is their patriotic duty to bone someone back to happiness when caught up in a disaster.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he is in Canada.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:41 PM

Eric, did you work out the homosexuality thing yet? If not, you should set a different goal of simply finding someone you're attracted to and talking to them.

Don't force anything just to fit society's norms.
Old 09-10-2007, 08:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you have no morals whatsoever then I'm sure you could tell some chick that a relative died in 9/11 and that you are really distraught. Girls feel like it is their patriotic duty to bone someone back to happiness when caught up in a disaster.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he is in Canada.

[/ QUOTE ]
could still work
Old 09-10-2007, 08:57 PM

Default Re: A Goal for Tomorrow: Monday Sep 11 2007

That's a good goal. Goals are healthy. My goal for tomorrow is to go outside for the first time this month.

Wanna be BFF?
Old 09-10-2007, 09:26 PM

gl with this EW, looking forward to a happy TR tommorow...
Old 09-10-2007, 09:29 PM

There is no such day as Monday Sep 11 2007. Obviously this is why this will never happen
Old 09-11-2007, 06:33 PM

SUCCESS!

I'm on campus right now after a succesful trial.

Earlier in the day, I stopped by the campus subway to get some food to fuel my muscles and I found a good little opportunity to talk to this average girl.

The woman working at the Subway was in a really bad mood so I turned to the girl beside me (who was just average, probably a 6 or so) and started to lightly make fun of the Subway worker.

To my surprise, she was quite receptive! In our convo, I enquired about the time and she told me the wrong time (she said it was an hour ahead of what it really was) so I lightly made fun of her for that.

We had pause in convo because I had to give my order but after my order ended, she started to talk about her watch again. Unfortunately, the convo had to stop there after she made an attempt to re-initiate the convo. See, my order was finished (this was in the SUB) and after you order, you go and pay. It was her turn to order so I didn't know if I should have waited for her, or if I should have left. Since I am of the shy, nervous, and ugly type, I fled for my life. I didn't want to linger around because I didn't know what to do because of my limited interactions with the females (remember earlier when I didn't even talk to a female for months at a time?)

Another more triumphant feat occured in my last class of the day. This really, really really hot German chick who's in my Socio discussion group was in my class today (not socio) and she sat infront of me. She's an 8+

I saw this as an opportunity to test my will. I mustered up all my energy (you could tell, my hands were shaking) and tapped her on the shoulder and asked her: "hey aren't you in my socio class?"

So we talked then. We talked some more during the class break and when we gave our names to each other, we shook hands and I made a light joke about how firm her handshake was and that it's probably because of her German heritage.

Anyways, and the end of class, I got up and took off and she said bye to me. I didn't say bye back. I rushed off because I didn't want a "Superbad" type scenario to happen where you say bye but then end up walking side by side.

Overall, I'd say this is a good continuation on yesterday's feats of will. Where this will lead? Who knows? But one thing's for sure: it's taking its toll on me. All this energy I'm mustering up is draining me of all my life force.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So we talked then. We talked some more during the class break and when we gave our names to each other, we shook hands and I made a light joke about how firm her handshake was and that it's probably because of her German heritage.

[/ QUOTE ]

ericW is the best.
Old 09-11-2007, 06:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

My goal is to talk to a random female (who isn't serving my food/working) and engage with her in fornication.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-11-2007, 06:51 PM

Also, there's this girl on the bus in the mornings (I have a long commute) and she's in one of my classes. She's pretty cute and seems like she's shy/has low self esteem.
I'm going to see if I can do anything with that. Cute girls with low self esteem are great.