Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-31-2007, 11:11 AM

Default Re: Terrible things you\'ve done to your siblings

[ QUOTE ]
A younger Dids (like 12) became upset that his sister changed the chanel on him and punched her in the gut.

I was not a very happy or well adjusted kid and I had a horrible tempter. 18 years later at least my temper is under control.

[/ QUOTE ]But she is still unable to bear children.
Same goes for Jbrochu.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Bucky Dent swings and lofts a fly ball to left field. My sister chooses exactly this moment to stand directly in front of the television. I got up and kicked her as hard as I could smack dab right between her legs. I’ve felt bad about it ever since.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you were justified.

On a related note, I also believe it's fair for me to yell at my kids whenever one of my teams has a bad loss. After a really bad loss, I like to kick the dog too.
Old 08-31-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
LOL, I used to beat the [censored] out of my little brother. I'd try out different wrestling moves on him, such as the Lion Tamer, the Tonkin Death Grip, and my personal favorite, the Pump Handle Slam.

Also, I once gave him an atomic wedgy. I've never been so proud of myself. Atomic wedgies come once in a lifetime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Iv'e heard tales of these atomic wedges, but have never been lucky enough to see one in person. How long before he was finally able to walk normal again?

[/ QUOTE ]

Days. The best thing about it was that I got him on our front lawn, so basically the whole neighborhood saw the glorious spectacle.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:13 PM

My brother (eight years older than me) used to babysit my neighbor and I. He would do this thing where if I went upstairs to bother him, he'd pretend he was morphing into a werewolf and chase us down the stairs. He was probably 17 at the time. He would do this face morphing thing and make these awful noises and chase us down the stairs (from the third floor).

One day, Ian (my neighbor) and I were playing with these two golf clubs my grandmother had gotten me as a gift. There was a putter and an iron. I went up to "stir" the werewolf, and Ian waited downstairs with both golf clubs.

My brother chased me to the first floor, Ian handed me my club and we both swung and hit him square in the balls. His face turned from a werewolf to a horrible mix of shock, confusion and utter pain.

I should note: we hit him with the handle side. Still, that was the final appearance of the angry werewolf.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:26 PM

My little brother was always a huge dick to me. My parents would spoil him and treat me like crap. They would go out, not tell me they were leaving, and buy him things, but rarely for me. He would gloat about it constantly. If I ever lost my temper and hit him, he would run crying to my parents and they would beat me. While they beat me, he would watch from 10ft away, make faces and laugh.

One day I came home from school and saw they had gotten him a puppy. I've always been a huge animal lover and wanted some sort of pet - but especially a dog - as long as I can remember. He would never let me play with him and kept him in his room. A few days later, the puppy died after drinking from an antifreeze laden water bowl. I'll never forget the look on his face when he came home and saw the puppy laying on the floor.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:27 PM

I was playing hungry hungry hippos with my sisters (all younger) and I put one of the white marble things in my mouth and pretended to choke to death on it, they were freaked out [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I shoved a walkie talkie antenna down my sister's throat.
Old 08-31-2007, 12:30 PM

13 years old and I was given my first rifle, a Marlin .22, for my birthday. Quite naturally, I was shooting everything in sight plus some stuff I probably couldn't see.

So I am on the front porch randomly shooting stuff while my sister is pestering me. She is 9 at the time. Anyway, about 50 yards down the road, a jackrabbit bounds onto the road and stops in the middle. Bad day for the rabbit. Of course I shot him. And with all the cool I could muster up, I looked at my sister and said, "Cathy, sorry but there wont be an Easter this year. I just killed the Easter bunny." Before I knew it, she ran off in tears wailing. My father beat me for making my sister cry and for randomly shooting stuff though I don't know what he expected when he gave me the rifle. My sister could not be consoled and everytime she started to cry about the Easter rabbit being dead, I got a beating. No one could convince her that I was full of [censored]. I swear that went on over two weeks. I got at least a dozen beatings over that.

Edited to add: How many thought after reading the first line that I shot my sister?

1. I once told my kid brother that a jar of jalapenos was actually a jar of pickles and ate a couple to prove it to him. (Hot foods have never been a problem for me, but he's always been very sensitive to them.) Hilarity ensued. I got in trouble.

2. When I was very young...I think I was 8 and he was 4, I told him that he had a twin sister that died at birth. And I NEVER TOLD HIM IT WASN'T TRUE. I forgot all about it, but he never did, and he said something to my mom about it 5 years later, and then he learned it was all a lie.

triptanes... i'm not sure your avatar is approriate...

doesn't bother me but uh... you might want to change that before you get permabanned
Old 08-31-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My little brother was always a huge dick to me. My parents would spoil him and treat me like crap. They would go out, not tell me they were leaving, and buy him things, but rarely for me. He would gloat about it constantly. If I ever lost my temper and hit him, he would run crying to my parents and they would beat me. While they beat me, he would watch from 10ft away, make faces and laugh.

One day I came home from school and saw they had gotten him a puppy. I've always been a huge animal lover and wanted some sort of pet - but especially a dog - as long as I can remember. He would never let me play with him and kept him in his room. A few days later, the puppy died after drinking from an antifreeze laden water bowl. Whoops.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.