Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 11:18 AM

Default Re: Sklansky coaching under-16 girls soccer team

I should note that luckyjimm can only be our 2nd choice, subject to availability of Paul Drake.

Old 08-30-2007, 11:28 AM

Default Re: Mexican landscapers infiltrate HSP

[ QUOTE ]
Lucky Jimm, you have an excellent writing technique and I do honestly believe that you are an increidbly creative person. This inturn makes me believe that your stories are fabricated and you created that blog strictly for your own amusement, Or that is what i hope.

If i am wrong, then i wish you luck in some type of recovery.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, that it were so! But I would have to have invented 4,000 posts to go with it, across a period of a couple of years across different forums. Sadly, I am a deeply uncreative person and it is all true. Thank you for your best wishes, however.
Old 08-30-2007, 11:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hire me

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you in London, luckyjimm ? I was thinking we need someone who can jet between Bellagio and Commerce.

But maybe there's some good poker scandals in London, after all the English are well-known for their scandals (at least according to the stuff I watch on BBC America).

What is your rate ?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I was thinking the good people of 2+2 would pay for me to fly me to Vegas, where my Hugh Grant-ish charms would soon uncover all manners of mysteries. A well-to-do English accent can get you far, even in Vegas....
Old 08-30-2007, 12:09 PM

...sounds like a job for Jim Rockford.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, I was thinking the good people of 2+2 would pay for me to fly me to Vegas, where my Hugh Grant-ish charms would soon uncover all manners of mysteries. A well-to-do English accent can get you far, even in Vegas....

[/ QUOTE ]

For a NYC second I was actually thinking of flying you out to Vegas, but then I realized you'd promptly go busto and figure out some way to cash in your return ticket, lose that, and soon you'd be posting and blogging about lifestyles of the Vegas homeless.

Actually, I think surviving in Vegas would be a good test of your character.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

For a NYC second I was actually thinking of flying you out to Vegas, but then I realized you'd promptly go busto and figure out some way to cash in your return ticket, lose that, and soon you'd be posting and blogging about lifestyles of the Vegas homeless.

Actually, I think surviving in Vegas would be a good test of your character.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously my hotel room and driver would be on your tab, and my plane tickets handed to me on departure. I'm no gumshoe. Let's do it!
Old 08-30-2007, 12:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I should note that luckyjimm can only be our 2nd choice, subject to availability of Paul Drake.

[/ QUOTE ]

Currently residing in Rose Hills Memorial Park and UNAVAILABLE.
Old 08-30-2007, 12:56 PM

We had Surfillini but he quit us.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:44 PM

Default Re: luckyjimm to apply for Mexican citizenship

[ QUOTE ]
Obviously my hotel room and driver would be on your tab, and my plane tickets handed to me on departure. I'm no gumshoe. Let's do it!

[/ QUOTE ]

Pay luckyjimm to spend his real-world spare time on exactly what he spends his virtual-world spare time on ... a fantasy come true.

I guess I'm in for $100, but you'd have to detail report on your modus operandi, including itinerary, and promise to do your best to get results.
Old 08-30-2007, 01:57 PM

Default Re: luckyjimm to apply for Mexican citizenship

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pay luckyjimm to spend his real-world spare time on exactly what he spends his virtual-world spare time on ... a fantasy come true.

I guess I'm in for $100, but you'd have to detail report on your modus operandi, including itinerary, and promise to do your best to get results.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I've heard the best place to find out anything is ask the girls in the Rhino VIP. Enough bucks and they'll talk. Believe me I'll ask all the right questions.