Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Euro and European union, how has it affected your life ?

[ QUOTE ]
Since Canada put police officers in the anti North American Union protest to throw rocks and to pretty much get it broken up this whole issue has been on my mind constantly over the last week. Being forced to maybe move from my own country is something I might have to seriously think about in the next 5 years so I'm curious as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are worried that Canada might become part of a 'North American Union' so you contemplate moving to the 'European Union'?
Old 08-30-2007, 03:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Since Canada put police officers in the anti North American Union protest to throw rocks and to pretty much get it broken up this whole issue has been on my mind constantly over the last week. Being forced to maybe move from my own country is something I might have to seriously think about in the next 5 years so I'm curious as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are worried that Canada might become part of a 'North American Union' so you contemplate moving to the 'European Union'?

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did he say that?
Old 08-30-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did he say that?

[/ QUOTE ]

In other threads (I don't know how to link them), OP has seemed quite paranoid about the imminent possibility of a NAU being imposed.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did he say that?

[/ QUOTE ]

In other threads (I don't know how to link them), OP has seemed quite paranoid about the imminent possibility of a NAU being imposed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok. From the post it just reads like he's thinking of moving from Canada, not specifically to the EU.
Old 08-30-2007, 04:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did he say that?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Why aren't you worried? Signs seem to be pointing we are headed in that direction.
Old 08-30-2007, 09:13 PM

Exactly ... the US is a fascist country I don't care what anyone says. When you look at the facts they have no freedom of speech, their laws are totally insane. 3 strikes your out laws, they love to put people in jail for long periods for minor crimes ( Corrections Corporation of America is an evil evil company profiting off millions of poor souls who are forced to work slave labor in their jails). Don't need search warrants for anything, can confiscate your property and/or keep you in jail for any reason. The list goes on. When people explain those facts about Nazi Germany they all realize it was true. What about America ? Why should I and 35 million people be forced to be subjected to their laws without consent ? And as far as where I'm moving I'm currently looking around Central America. South America seems to have their own South American Union in the works for 2019. Ugh .. what's going on with this world lately ...
Old 08-30-2007, 09:18 PM

I've also realized with an influx of immigrant workers now bound to steal a ton of jobs the way to go is to own your own business. I'm currently hoping to do a number of things online for $ as I see working for 'the man' won't be getting you anywhere in the future ... if it even really does today at all.
Old 08-30-2007, 10:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Exactly ... the US is a fascist country I don't care what anyone says. When you look at the facts they have no freedom of speech, their laws are totally insane. 3 strikes your out laws, they love to put people in jail for long periods for minor crimes ( Corrections Corporation of America is an evil evil company profiting off millions of poor souls who are forced to work slave labor in their jails). Don't need search warrants for anything, can confiscate your property and/or keep you in jail for any reason. The list goes on. When people explain those facts about Nazi Germany they all realize it was true. What about America ? Why should I and 35 million people be forced to be subjected to their laws without consent ? And as far as where I'm moving I'm currently looking around Central America. South America seems to have their own South American Union in the works for 2019. Ugh .. what's going on with this world lately ...

[/ QUOTE ]

America isn't quite this bad. . . yet
Old 08-30-2007, 11:54 PM

RFID chips and more fun stuff is on the way oh joy ... so what is the laws with the european union ? Have your countries laws been overrode by European laws now?
Old 09-01-2007, 06:57 PM

sooo what are the laws anyone ? Is there overriding laws with the European Union or is your countries old laws still in effect ?