Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 08-27-2007, 03:53 PM

Default Re: Stake me.

YOU MADE 1500 AT MICROS AND THEN TURNED 21. YAY.

ban

just get a loan from irishcurve, if your a winner why a stake? DUCY....

Old 08-27-2007, 03:55 PM

This is my grinding at the beginning of summer 2007. There is tons of tilt mixed in here. I was also re-learning the game, coming back from a ~4-month break.

This is grinding under a couple different accounts from Irishcurve's staking deal. About 40% of the playing was on another computer which I no longer have access to. Mostly on Stars. At the time, I had no PT info on any of the players and was "going in blind" or whatever(I now have some on this computer.) This is the first time I'd played higher than 100NL in about a year, and the game was drastically different than what I had recalled. It took some adjusting, but I'm much better at the games than I was at the beginning of this session.

This is the largest sample size I have, from grinding in Jan-Feb2007. These stats are separate from the first image because the hands were played on a friend's computer, I got the database from him, and don't know how to merge the DB's (possible?).

I realize all the sample sizes are subpar, but this is all I have. I don't play much typically. There's been a good amount of playing on other computers. I've personally been through a number of computers since I started playing poker, I didn't have PT for a long time, etc.
Give me a little bit for graphs. I'm a noob with all of this software.

And, please, don't put too much emphasis on my crappy PT stats. The best thing I have going for me is Irishcurve's credibility. He can vouch that I am a competent player. He's played up to 50/100NL and 300/600Limit online. PM me and I can validate HIS credibility [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

EDIT: how do I make the images bigger? Prs help while I can still edit! I'm a noob.
Old 08-27-2007, 03:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

just get a loan from irishcurve, if your a winner why a stake? DUCY....

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, Irish has had ridiculous shenanigans happen to him very recently, and that's why our staking deal ended. I'd talk about it, but I'll check with him first before I start babbling about his personal crap.
Old 08-27-2007, 04:18 PM

no
Closed Thread