Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid-High Stakes Shorthanded
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2007, 01:38 AM

Default Re: baronzeus\' video

i didnt peel that Q9o hand because i dont think my 9 or my Q is good enough often enough ,and my reverse implieds are much worse than my implieds. if i had a backdoor flush draw however , my hand becomes much much stronger and i can probably peel here
Old 08-19-2007, 02:44 AM

How do you fold KJ on the TJQ flop like 6 minutes in on the stars table to a bet+raise when you think the pf 3bettor is going to be taking shots at you?

At 35 minutes on the Stars table you open A9o UTG 5 handed, get 3bet and c/c flop and turn on K96X and c/f blank river against a guy that has shown himself to be fairly retarded which I don't really understand
Old 08-19-2007, 03:17 AM

38 minutes in on ftp table you get c/r on K52r after you pfr utg with 88 against guy that donked mid pair into you before and after you spike 8 on the turn you say you were going to fold turn ui. The guy is obviously drooling on himself so there isn't much metagame type stuff of him taking shots at you if you just fold to flop c/r so I don't understand the peel if you are only continuing if you hit your 2 outter.

HSHSHAHKLJ
i just got to the 84s by mrpotatoehead and your "oh my god" at showdown made me laugh until i cried

Almost done watching, I didn't really like your river 3bet with 33 on the A463T river because as soon as he raised it was pretty obvious he had TT exactly because everyone raises AT.

I'm curious if you tilt a lot because you seem super emotional and results oriented after some hands
Old 08-19-2007, 04:20 AM

good video

ur reasoning on the qjss hand was really bad. u basicaly said hes never folding but if he calls the turn cr down every time hes gonna vomit money. well hes not vomiting money when u have queen high

i dont think 88 peel is good

all ur turn donks trying to 3bet are kind of obvious but i guess it prob works against retards a lot

also dont think getting more passive when everyone else is aggressive is good. obviously theres a lot of spots where theres just more value in callign down with a showdownable hand than getting aggressive. but in a game where the pots are bigger and ur opponent has worse hands than normal i think its right to just spew money trying to get them to fold a lot of times even tho it makes u look like an idiot a lot
Old 08-19-2007, 04:25 AM

I don't understand the Kh7x hand against the limping retards and donking the Q32 flop. Is limping 96cc and K7hh OTB in those situations standard for you? Also, can you explain why you would ever autopost in a 6handed game and how it can possibly be +EV? I mean obviously you're a good player but there were a few hands that just seemed really weakly played where a standard aggressive line would be superior to a passive line.
Old 08-19-2007, 04:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand the Kh7x hand against the limping retards and donking the Q32 flop. Is limping 96cc and K7hh OTB in those situations standard for you? Also, can you explain why you would ever autopost in a 6handed game and how it can possibly be +EV?

[/ QUOTE ]
not something u can answer with reason it just works out that the value of hj-utg free hands is worth more than u give up by posting
Old 08-19-2007, 04:46 AM

Some of the funniest results oriented commentary I've seen. Can't say I'm surprised. And how is like every other decision a tough spot?
Old 08-19-2007, 05:03 AM

Wtf is the big deal with the 99 hand. Assuming this was the bet/fold on ace turn that is best way to play it.
Old 08-19-2007, 05:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]

ur reasoning on the qjss hand was really bad. u basicaly said hes never folding but if he calls the turn cr down every time hes gonna vomit money. well hes not vomiting money when u have queen high

[/ QUOTE ]

my thinking is that i should checkraise the turn because if he has some K high hand he will fold, and in addition to that he might (will?) fold pairs lower than 8to my turn raise (and that it's correct for him to do so). if he indeed DOES call down any pair to that turn raise vs my UTG raise hes really hemorraging money but i really cant know that

what do you think i should do on that turn
Old 08-19-2007, 05:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wtf is the big deal with the 99 hand. Assuming this was the bet/fold on ace turn that is best way to play it.

[/ QUOTE ]

the "big deal" is that a good player knows i am capable of folding and knows that i have an ace a very small % of the time