Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-15-2007, 11:34 PM

Default Re: Made fake myspace to mess with friend, got tons of action from oth

Sounds like you are about two more "pranks" away from meeting this guy...

Old 08-16-2007, 12:31 AM

i made a fake myspace account about a year ago. the girl was 8/10. i added about 100 people from my city. like 70:30 guys. i let the account sit for like 2 weeks and had some convos with the guys. so, i had a bunch of msges from random people and friends that i made. i msged every1 who msged me and wanted to be my friend saying: "hey im new to the city and dont have many friends. heres my # give me a call sometime and we should hang out, jen"

i made the account name of this girl i didnt like. i put her name in the PM and i gave her out cell #. she got a bunch of calls because the guys were always msging me back saying that it wasnt me and the girl had no clue who they were. this girl actually met up with one of the guys. they set it up. she picked him up and he was freaked out when he got in her car lol (shes like a 4/10). he came back on myspace and was like WTF lol
Old 08-16-2007, 12:34 AM

Dude i made a fake myspace with the most disgusting [censored] you could imagine on there. i put a 350# fatty trying to look all sexy on there, i put that i liked to eat poo poo and have people pee all over me, etc etc. the overwhelming response was sickening. all of these normal looking guys, way into her kinky stuff. it was incredibly disturbing, i've since deleted the profile.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i made a fake myspace account about a year ago. the girl was 8/10. i added about 100 people from my city. like 70:30 guys. i let the account sit for like 2 weeks and had some convos with the guys. so, i had a bunch of msges from random people and friends that i made. i msged every1 who msged me and wanted to be my friend saying: "hey im new to the city and dont have many friends. heres my # give me a call sometime and we should hang out, jen"

i made the account name of this girl i didnt like. i put her name in the PM and i gave her out cell #. she got a bunch of calls because the guys were always msging me back saying that it wasnt me and the girl had no clue who they were. this girl actually met up with one of the guys. they set it up. she picked him up and he was freaked out when he got in her car lol (shes like a 4/10). he came back on myspace and was like WTF lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously, is this what passes as a life these days? WTF?

- C -
Old 08-16-2007, 12:43 AM

Nothing but a breeding ground for tranks, lobos and zipheads.
Old 08-16-2007, 12:49 AM

first one of those has got to be a joke? i mean, it's like a greatest-hits compilation of the most cringetastically shopworn cliches...
Old 08-16-2007, 12:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
first one of those has got to be a joke? i mean, it's like a greatest-hits compilation of the most cringetastically shopworn cliches...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, if I ever become bulimic, I have material to shove my finger down my throat to.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i find my self wondering whats next for me until my eyes layed upon your beauty as i was looking arond. i got to thinking what i can do to separate myself from the other guys?! im verry open minded and artistice with a romanc side to me. after the passing of my father recently, i realize that life is too short to just sit and wonder whats next. im tired of letting life pass me by. i want to love and be loved by another who understands me and is willing to give me a try. i always belive that love is the way to your heart and that no matter who or what you are , we all want to be loved by some one else. i want to feel the emotions you get when you are special to some one. i want life to take my breath away and not live life by every breath i take. life is short. we should live and enjoy the now and not worry about tomorrow. im not sayig that im the best or gatest. i am honest and you dont get that from most guys now and days. so i ask you this, are you tired of looking for him and getting nowhere? wouldnt it be nice if he was there already taking a chance to put his heart and sel on the line for you? if you open your heart and close your eyes, he is already there at your finger tips emailing you now as you read this. i can be that guy but no one will know unlSo what u find romantic? ess you take a chance and see what happens. to the world you are one person but to me you could be my world.

[/ QUOTE ]

What girl wouldn't be impressed by his mastery of spelling, grammar, capitalization, and apostrophes?
Old 08-16-2007, 07:28 AM

I still don't get this at all. You guys pretend to be hot girls on myspace, but the guys that contact you are losers?
Old 08-16-2007, 08:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude i made a fake myspace with the most disgusting [censored] you could imagine on there. i put a 350# fatty trying to look all sexy on there, i put that i liked to eat poo poo and have people pee all over me, etc etc. the overwhelming response was sickening. all of these normal looking guys, way into her kinky stuff. it was incredibly disturbing, i've since deleted the profile.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, and half the responses were 2+2ers