Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Which vid is more the cooler?
Backyard 2 6.25%
Treadmills 30 93.75%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-2007, 04:11 PM

Default Re: Fallout Girl is...

Slothinator,

The regualrity of your attacks on me are of a nature that I can no longer politely ignore them. You're like the fat kid in school who probably wasn't hugged enough by his mommy and now takes out his frustration by picking on anyone who he deems too small or too weak to fight back. Well unluckily enough for you I am not too small nor too weak and if you do not stop with your barrage of insults then I will be obligated to make them stop for you.

Kindly,

Falloutgirl
Old 08-13-2007, 04:13 PM

What the hell is going on, last time i frequented here it was a male only paradise of toilet humour with racist undertones.

Now there are girls here?

This treehouse club has gone downhill.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Slothinator,

The regualrity of your attacks on me are of a nature that I can no longer politely ignore them. You're like the fat kid in school who probably wasn't hugged enough by his mommy and now takes out his frustration by picking on anyone who he deems too small or too weak to fight back. Well unluckily enough for you I am not too small nor too weak and if you do not stop with your barrage of insults then I will be obligated to make them stop for you.

Kindly,

Falloutgirl

[/ QUOTE ]

And the plot thickens.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:19 PM

I'm surprised she used words like "barrage" and "obligated".
Old 08-13-2007, 04:22 PM

I realized that I was confusing Falloutgirl with Misschriss. Now I realize they are both annoying and stupid, but one is only pretending to be.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Slothinator,

Kindly,

Falloutgirl

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see:

I'm not fat. I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I did just join CFF this weekend.

Don't get along with my mom. Good call! Has nothing to do with why I think your posts are terrible and you are an idiot.

Frustrated? Nah. I have a wonderful wife, three children, and I love my job. I have two profitable hobbies (fantasy sports and poker) and play in the band at the church my family attends.

So please feel free to analyze my posts all you want. You won't find anything. I just truly and genuinely think your posts are lame and that you are a terrible gimmick. So yeah, I will continue to insult you whenever I come across your ridiculous and tiresome posts. Why? Because I can and it amsuses me.

And you can no longer politely ignore them. I'm getting to you, aren't I?
Old 08-13-2007, 04:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm surprised she used words like "barrage" and "obligated".

[/ QUOTE ]
yeah girls dont know these types of words, obv it's a gimmick
Old 08-13-2007, 04:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Slothinator,

Kindly,

Falloutgirl

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see:

I'm not fat. I could stand to lose a few pounds, but I did just join CFF this weekend.

Don't get along with my mom. Good call! Has nothing to do with why I think your posts are terrible and you are an idiot.

Frustrated? Nah. I have a wonderful wife, three children, and I love my job. I have two profitable hobbies (fantasy sports and poker) and play in the band at the church my family attends.

So please feel free to analyze my posts all you want. You won't find anything. I just truly and genuinely think your posts are lame and that you are a terrible gimmick. So yeah, I will continue to insult you whenever I come across your ridiculous and tiresome posts. Why? Because I can and it amsuses me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you are getting to me, you're [censored] annoying the hell out of me. BBV4L survivor to settle it sound fair to you?
Old 08-13-2007, 04:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Slothinator,

Kindly,

Falloutgirl

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see:

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you are getting to me, you're [censored] annoying the hell out of me. BBV4L survivor to settle it sound fair to you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know how i feel about you breaking character.
Old 08-13-2007, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Slothinator,

Kindly,

Falloutgirl

[/ QUOTE ]

Let's see:

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont know how i feel about you breaking character.

[/ QUOTE ]