Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-12-2007, 07:34 PM

Default Re: 108 $ sng, TT ?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pretty clear fold as played imo

[/ QUOTE ]
Darn, I hate it when Shillx disagrees with me. I got some homework to do. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Shillx - is this because of the buy-in? Would you say call if it was (a lot) lower?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it just seems doubtful that you have 37% equity. The reality is that it doesn't matter what you do since you will never be in this situation.
Old 08-12-2007, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Darn, I hate it when Shillx disagrees with me. I got some homework to do. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Shillx - is this because of the buy-in? Would you say call if it was (a lot) lower?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it just seems doubtful that you have 37% equity.

[/ QUOTE ]

In a lower buy-in you might, I think. I'll play with some ranges (but no need to bore this thread as it would be entirely irrelevant).

[ QUOTE ]
The reality is that it doesn't matter what you do since you will never be in this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]
Very very true.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it just seems doubtful that you have 37% equity. The reality is that it doesn't matter what you do since you will never be in this situation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shillx, you don't think we have 37% equity?? What ranges are you giving them?
Old 08-12-2007, 08:26 PM

i think the most likely situation here is you being up against AQ+ and JJ+. I guess 1st guy could have....66+AJ+ but second guy has to be TT+AK? or am i wrong here.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think the most likely situation here is you being up against AQ+ and JJ+. I guess 1st guy could have....66+AJ+ but second guy has to be TT+AK? or am i wrong here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that's way too tight.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:48 PM

For some reason I thought this was a live sng. Live vs online maybe changes my thoughts. If it's online then the players are better but we have no reads, don't know our table image. I can't imagine this being an absolutely bad call. Of course we're open shoving with TT. Maybe this is a horrible call, imo it's close, if it's close I call.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's fine, why do u disagree? what ranges do u give 1 pusha and the overcalla

EDIT: Just realised overcalla is in BB which greatly increases his range IMO and I agree with chip more now. Still would be interested to see what range you give tho.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's fine, why do u disagree? what ranges do u give 1 pusha and the overcalla

EDIT: Just realised overcalla is in BB which greatly increases his range IMO and I agree with chip more now. Still would be interested to see what range you give tho.

[/ QUOTE ]

This really depends on the player. If players are solid, then I'd assume pretty tight ranges. But against donks or even unknowns I could see them being semi-wide. So assuming players are unknown, I would say the CO range seems pretty good on average. But I would put BB on something like 66+, ATs+, AJo+, KQs. Folding TT here just seems criminal.

Also, is there not a small blind in this hand?? Because that really changes my viewpoint on the hand, and I didn't notice that before.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, is there not a small blind in this hand??

[/ QUOTE ]
yes.

my range for cutoff :99+,AQs+,AQo+
my range for bb :22+,AJs+,KQs,AQo+
i think i have 32.705% equity here . It's enough or not ? how calculate it ?