Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 05:19 PM

Default Re: OOT - be gentle...

Holy cow
Old 08-06-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

e) I managed to make a joke about US vs. Brazil electrical plugs that she laughed at. Shows I'm international and funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

So... I ended up writing my phone number and email on a piece of paper and giving it to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 08-06-2007, 05:21 PM

Holy crap, I post too slow.

EDIT: or everyone else is too fast
Old 08-06-2007, 05:21 PM

Good thread anyway...

I think you did about as much as you could

Obviously asking for digits is a step up but at least you opened a door, amiright?

I find neither of the pics you found on google attractive though, and you aren't a horrible looking guy, so... my hopes for her actual beautiness intrigues me
Old 08-06-2007, 05:22 PM

Well, I hope you get to bang her to pieces suzzer!
Old 08-06-2007, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

e) I managed to make a joke about US vs. Brazil electrical plugs that she laughed at. Shows I'm international and funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

So... I ended up writing my phone number and email on a piece of paper and giving it to her.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you mean they're both bad, or that e) was good and I should have asked her #?

Trust me the plug joke went over well. The last hot girl I managed to get a cold date with (about 5 years ago [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]), I actually made a Risk (the game) joke. ONLY because I wasn't even thinking about hitting on her. And it worked. Chicks need to have a nerdy sense of humor if I'm going to have any chance whatsoever.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:24 PM

Electrical plug jokes are OK if you're looking to impress a Brazilian, I would have made a South America kidnap/ransom joke though and locked the doors right before she tries to get out and laugh etc. Being new in town makes giving her your number a good idea, you don't come off as too aggressive and if she's hurting for friends you're her go to guy...just keep your intentions clear since she'll most likely be looking to make a friend before anything else.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Good thread anyway...

I think you did about as much as you could

Obviously asking for digits is a step up but at least you opened a door, amiright?

I find neither of the pics you found on google attractive though, and you aren't a horrible looking guy, so... my hopes for her actual beautiness intrigues me

[/ QUOTE ]

Well it's hard because I barely got much of a look at her. She may even have been hotter. Maybe I was just subconciously trying to keep from getting a bunch "no chance" replies. I think the Brazil girl (first one) is pretty hot. But I like Asian-looking women. My woman smiled a lot though and had a nice smile.

The second woman is curtains' (a long time STTF poster) sister. I just thought it was weird to see her in there. Are they Brazillian? Maybe I should read the article.

Also I could tell she didn't have a cel phone on her. And as it turned out she said she hadn't gotten one yet. Could be a lie who knows. But I would have had to ask for her home #, which is a little tougher.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this thread gets a 10/10 for bizarre

[/ QUOTE ]

What's bizarre about it?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because its a standard clueless hows my play girl thread from a good poster who's usually pretty smart and jesus murphy you're 38! and you still have no clue not to give a chick your number, PLUS that first pic does not look good at all that chick looks like like a weird angry striking migrant worker, and then for no reason: another posters family member.

Is this message in code?

--GA
Old 08-06-2007, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Ok, I searched the crap out of Google images to try to find a representative woman. This woman is probably a little hotter than my woman, but not by a lot. Maybe + .5. Unlike this girl, my woman had very little indigineous Indian in her though. Darkish skin, but mostly European-looking. She seemed late 20s-30. I'm 38, but don't look quite that old.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol Suzzer. You post a pic of a very grumpy looking, very Indian-looking girl and then tell us that your girl has no Indian in her. Please tell us that your girl isn't quite so grumpy looking either.