Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-06-2007, 09:47 AM

Default Re: Guy in restroom trying to sneak a peek. What do you do?

[ QUOTE ]
Next time, though, if you're going to do something, either a) laugh at him, remarking how much bigger yours is than his, or b) finish up, then slap him on the ass as you leave.

[/ QUOTE ]
I lold, TY.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
So Im in a 99's (Beat?) bathroom taking a leak and this older guy comes in and uses the urinal next to me. I give the customary nod but he comes out with a 'Hey, hows it going?' in a weird tone, which I thought was strange in and of itself. I replied with a 'Not bad, man.' without really looking up. Well, out of the corner of my eye, I catch him quite blatantly trying to look at my dick. I was in shock. While I'm finishing up I look right at him(while he's still trying to see my dick, btw) and say 'Can I help you? Try looking at your own prick buddy!' and storm out of there. I was very creeped out by this obv.

So, I head back out to the bar area and tell everyone(my gf, brother, and some of his freinds) about what just happened. Did I mention the guy was sitting in close proximity to us? He even had the balls to just come right back and sit down for a bit. I couldnt deal with this and started mentioning how I feel about perverts/[censored](no offense anyone) rather loudly. Soon enough, he got up and slunk out.

Did I handle this ok? I mean, I had visions of slamming his head into the wall but I was so creeped out that I just wanted to get out of there. Has this ever happened to anyone else? If so, what did you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Um, who cares? If you're that insecure about your junk, use a stall.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:51 AM

Once while using a urinal (at Paper Moon here in Baltimore for miajag and any others that might know it) I noticed the obviously drunk young dude next to me blatantly staring at my junk.

Definitely a wtf moment, but I simply shrugged it off. Maybe he was gay, maybe not, but definitely drunk and incapable of discretion.

Later on I realized that I had a small sample of what it's like to have ample breasts.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Im not insecure about my junk, hence the lack of stall use. Also, I should be able to use a urinal without getting gawked at. You mean to tell me this wouldnt bother you AT ALL? IDK, I guess Im weird.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:52 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So Im in a 99's (Beat?) bathroom taking a leak and this older guy comes in and uses the urinal next to me. I give the customary nod

[/ QUOTE ]
Customary nod? This was clearly his green light. FWIW I've never heard of the urinal-approach customary nod.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seriously...when did it become customary to acknowledge strangers at the urinal? I look straight ahead and stare at the wall. Doing anything else is an invitation to gayness.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:53 AM

Wow dude, that was close. You almost got AIDS.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It's people like you that made Kevin Garnett not want to come to Boston. Try to be more accepting of people's lifestyles. If he wants to take a peek, that is his right. If you don't want him to, it is also your right to use a stall instead of a urinal. As it stands, you come off like a huge douche.

[/ QUOTE ]

I cant tell if this is sarcasm or not and am anxiously awaiting some clarification.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:54 AM

What the [censored] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I would just stay away from that guy and not say anything to him rather than say some [censored] to him @ toilet.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Im not insecure about my junk, hence the lack of stall use. Also, I should be able to use a urinal without getting gawked at. You mean to tell me this wouldnt bother you AT ALL? IDK, I guess Im weird.

[/ QUOTE ]

The fact that you made a big production over how much it bothered you tells us that you may have some hidden tendencies that you're desperately trying to keep bottled up.
Old 08-06-2007, 09:55 AM

OP,

next time, instead of a simple nod which can be misconstrued, take a slightly more bold approach.

everything you're looking for can be found here