Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-28-2007, 01:05 PM

Default Re: Vegas Nick

[ QUOTE ]
Sweiously I dont know why he was banned, he was awsome.

[/ QUOTE ]
2p2 has a policy of banning all awesome posters: tworooks, yvesaint, vegasnick. the only reason that georgia avenue is allowed to stay here is because he sold his soul mason malmuth.
Old 07-28-2007, 04:30 PM

I really didn't want to think this whole thing is an ongoing gimmick, but the sunglasses thing lets me know it really is.
Old 07-28-2007, 05:33 PM

now i know how to find him in vegas. look for the dude with the chick sunglasses.
Old 07-28-2007, 06:52 PM

Full Tilt Poker - No Limit Hold'em Cash Game - $0.05/$0.10 Blinds - 6 Players - (LegoPoker HH Converter)

SB: $3.00
BB: $10.00
UTG: $8.50
Vegas Nick (MP): $14.70
Hero (CO): $24.55
BTN: $6.40

Preflop: Hero is dealt 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (6 Players)
UTG calls $0.10, <font color="red">Vegas Nick raises to $0.45</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $1.60</font>, 4 folds, <font color="red">Vegas Nick raises to $4.00</font>, Hero calls $2.40

Flop: ($8.25) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players)
<font color="red">Vegas Nick bets all-in for $10.70</font>, Hero calls $10.70

Turn: ($29.65) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

River: ($29.65) 5[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 4[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 All-In)

Pot Size: $29.65 ($2 Rake)

Vegas Nick had Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (two pair, Queens and Fives) and LOST (-$14.70)
Hero had 7[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (a straight, Seven high) and WON (+$12.95)
Old 07-28-2007, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
On my way home i saw this huge...umm whats the word for it monastery i think? idk but it was this place where nuns and monks and [censored] live and it had a huge chapel and stuff

[/ QUOTE ]
and that, ladies and gentlemen, is your literacy level after dropping out of high school
Old 07-28-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On my way home i saw this hudge...umm whats the word for it monastery i think? idk but it was this place where nuns and monks and [censored] live and it had a huge chapel and stuff

[/ QUOTE ]
and that, ladies and gentlemen, is your literacy level after dropping out of high school

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 07-28-2007, 11:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On my way home i saw this huge...umm whats the word for it monastery i think? idk but it was this place where nuns and monks and [censored] live and it had a huge chapel and stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
jokes on you. he has the balla sunglasses, he's got the bankroll (kinda), and he's got a dream.

wtf do you have?
Old 07-28-2007, 11:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
jokes on you. he has the balla sunglasses, he's got the bankroll (kinda), and he's got a dream. wtf do you have?

[/ QUOTE ]
just sunglasses [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] *shrug*
Old 07-29-2007, 12:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I really didn't want to think this whole thing is an ongoing gimmick, but the sunglasses thing lets me know it really is.

[/ QUOTE ]

imo vegasnick is 100% real

I mean, the things he says may be made up but thats because im assuming he has some kind of mental illness
Old 07-29-2007, 12:16 AM

vegasnick is def. a real kid. he has some mental illness too