Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2007, 12:48 AM

Default Re: gf problem

a2m then ciao.
Old 07-20-2007, 12:50 AM

It don't take a weatherman to tell which way the wind blows.

Oh. Wrong thread - but still applies here.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If she's lying then she's lying this strong because she values your relationship and your love. Obviously you got back together with her, and YOU knew that your breakup over this wasn't going to be official. She got super drunk, and it was a pretty dirty trick by him, as obviously he got her that drunk on purpos, so that what happened would happen.

You know she lied, so it's up to you whether or not you can seriously trust her anymore. IMO it sounds like she loves you and wants to be with you a lot, and it was just a drunken mistake. Forgiving or forgetting is your choice alone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said QFT
Old 07-20-2007, 01:04 AM

well i talked to her and i gave her one last chance to tell me everything and she still lied. Then i dropped the bomb saying i know everything and let her know how i knew ( friend who wouldn't lie but allowed me to use there name) and she started crying saying but i really didn't know and blah blah and i said im done and hung up. I get a call 15 mins later with her saying "please dont do this i love you" and i say bitch please and hang up.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Have sex with her then tell her that you are breaking up with her about 5 seconds after you finish. Then call her a whore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely the correct play... Or recently I told my ex gf that her pussy was too beat up and loose, so I didn't evem wamt to f her. I am probably the meanest person with insults and such if I think someone I date/dated is a whore.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
well i talked to her and i gave her one last chance to tell me everything and she still lied. Then i dropped the bomb saying i know everything and let her know how i knew ( friend who wouldn't lie but allowed me to use there name) and she started crying saying but i really didn't know and blah blah and i said im done and hung up. I get a call 15 mins later with her saying "please dont do this i love you" and i say bitch please and hang up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Call her back get her to give some head or f her then tell her how loose her pussy is. Its great.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good work, now stay strong and don't let her talk you into getting back together.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:12 AM

You're gonna get back together with her in 48 hours. Then she's going to cheat on you again and you'll be like "ZOMG I DID NOT SEE THIS COMING WTF IS GOING ON?"

The fact that you've already taken her back after this and then gave her YET ANOTHER chance to come clean is really kind of sad. Man up while you still can and stick to your guns.

There are plenty of girls out there who are trustworthy, once you find one you will wonder how you could have continued to mess around with one is not on the up and up for so long.

Oh, and by the way, she probably [censored] her ex. That was the one and only reason she went over to his place (or his sister's, whatever). If she didn't screw him, it was only because she got too drunk. The reason she was drinking was so that she wouldn't feel so guilty about cheating on you.
Old 07-20-2007, 01:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Have sex with her then tell her that you are breaking up with her about 5 seconds after you finish. Then call her a whore.

[/ QUOTE ]

WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-20-2007, 01:14 AM

I think you've given her like four "last chances" so far.

I'd suggest going for the before-mentioned sex/breakup line.