Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2006, 01:17 PM

Default Re: AA, how\'s this look?

Sorry, I don't always have time to sit to do this (day off today). First time I have posted hands in about a month and I limit myself to usually 3-5 a month... ends up being less.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:21 PM

grunch

3 bet flop, fold turn ui IF he caps and bets into you.

the villains stats do not indicate he has a 6, especially if I've read that right as an aggro factor of 4 (this is especially high for someone with >50% vpip).

Your this is spew comment seems to indicate you lost, don't be so results orientated. (and don't give clues to results).
Old 02-24-2006, 01:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry, I don't always have time to sit to do this (day off today). First time I have posted hands in about a month and I limit myself to usually 3-5 a month... ends up being less.

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to figure out some way to spread them out. Having a bunch on the front page on the same day tends to irk people (like me) and limit the number and quality of the responses you get.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You need to figure out some way to spread them out. Having a bunch on the front page on the same day tends to irk people (like me) and limit the number and quality of the responses you get.

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not worth getting annoyed about imo.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:20 PM

Im raising the flop. Btw, how can you be so sure sb has a six with his stats he could just as easily have an 8.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:44 PM

Remember that you win 50% of the time you get AA or KK. Cap the flop and build the pot not because you want to decrease number of players, but because you are entitled to this pot 50% of the time. Of course, there are exceptions, but 868 is not one of them.
Old 02-24-2006, 03:07 PM

Default Re: AA, how\'s this look? (Results)

I like the line and figured this was probably how I should have played it. I did seem to leak to much info with my comments.

Villaind showed 65o.
Old 02-24-2006, 03:20 PM

You have to admit though... at least I give some read info and put down a thought process on my hands. I try to give as much info as possible. I hate posts without the thought process and then on top fo that usually is the "NO READS" line!!
Old 02-24-2006, 03:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You have to admit though... at least I give some read info and put down a thought process on my hands. I try to give as much info as possible. I hate posts without the thought process and then on top fo that usually is the "NO READS" line!!

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, I don't think you would be posting the hand if villain did not have a 6. You would be too busy kicking yourself for not pushing the (often) best hand.
Old 02-24-2006, 03:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Remember that you win 50% of the time you get AA or KK. Cap the flop and build the pot not because you want to decrease number of players, but because you are entitled to this pot 50% of the time. Of course, there are exceptions, but 868 is not one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?