Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2007, 08:27 PM

Default Someone played my AP account while I was sleeping today.

I keep very strict records of my play. Before I go to sleep I write down exactly how much money I have in each account. I went to sleep at 6am Pacific time, and had $X in my account. I woke up and logged on and had only $X-160. I first checked the transfer history to see if it got sent to a player. That wasn't it. So I requested hand histories to be sent to my email and saw there were a little over 50 hands of No-Limit. It's been quite a while since I've even played No-Limit. I examined the hand histories, and someone played my account at around 10 in the morning while I was sleeping. I looked through a good portion of the hands and they were playing very badly. Doing a lot of limping and calling and just overall poor play. I don't know if they were trying to chip-dump. It kind of looks like it, but wouldn't they do it heads up? They played 3-handed and continued while it quickly filled to 6. And why for such a small amount? Maybe they though I wouldn't notice just $160.
I've already changed my password and emailed security at AP.

Any of you know how good of a chance I'll get my money back, or any other further action I should take?