Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-14-2007, 03:26 AM

Default Re: Life Beat: Being Philly Sports Fan

lol philly fans are the worst in sports. you guys are so [censored] miserable and you hate everyone.
Old 07-14-2007, 03:32 AM

dgratz no one cares about your gay philly angst, we get it OH WERE SO TORTURED OhHH WHY USS WHYY EVERY YEAR, stfu and stop basing your quasi happiness on sports teams and your ability to bitch about the athletes on talk radio and feel superior if only for a minute, the east coast is so worthless as whole i dont even know where to begin, the JEALOUSY just seeps out of you people be it for usc, the lakers, or whatever non east coast sports team is on top at whatever moment, you people are useless and will forever wallow in your own self pity.

ps and the self congratulations from the plumbers union that constitutes most eagles fans DUDES WERE SO HARDCORE WE BOO EVERYONE AND THROW STUFF AT SANTA, that is your identity, and its hilarious and a joke to the rest of the world.

but im sure your response will be UHHHHH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW SPORTS LKE US PHILLY FANS WE LIVE AND DIE WITH OUR TEAM, AND JUST BECAUSE ITS ALL MY DRUNKEN LOSER FRIENDS HAVE TO TALK ABOUT DONT HATE YOU DONT EVEN KONW WHATS ITS LIKE BEING A REAL FAN UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, continue on with your mediocrity.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:14 AM

But when we finally do get a parade, it's going to be one hell of a party!
Old 07-14-2007, 08:50 AM

on that point sir, i cannot argue.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
But when we finally do get a parade, it's going to be one hell of a party!

[/ QUOTE ]

hopefully i'll be alive by then
Old 07-14-2007, 12:16 PM

99,999 losses

1 to go!!!!
Old 07-14-2007, 12:18 PM

not as bad as being a giants fan.

i'm still haunted by memories of dusty baker giving ortiz the game ball in game 6.

[censored] the rally monkey and all of southern california.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:58 PM

Location: \"If it shows their cards why did you keep betting?\"

[ QUOTE ]
dgratz no one cares about your gay philly angst, we get it OH WERE SO TORTURED OhHH WHY USS WHYY EVERY YEAR, stfu and stop basing your quasi happiness on sports teams and your ability to bitch about the athletes on talk radio and feel superior if only for a minute, the east coast is so worthless as whole i dont even know where to begin, the JEALOUSY just seeps out of you people be it for usc, the lakers, or whatever non east coast sports team is on top at whatever moment, you people are useless and will forever wallow in your own self pity.

ps and the self congratulations from the plumbers union that constitutes most eagles fans DUDES WERE SO HARDCORE WE BOO EVERYONE AND THROW STUFF AT SANTA, that is your identity, and its hilarious and a joke to the rest of the world.

but im sure your response will be UHHHHH YOU DONT EVEN KNOW SPORTS LKE US PHILLY FANS WE LIVE AND DIE WITH OUR TEAM, AND JUST BECAUSE ITS ALL MY DRUNKEN LOSER FRIENDS HAVE TO TALK ABOUT DONT HATE YOU DONT EVEN KONW WHATS ITS LIKE BEING A REAL FAN UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, continue on with your mediocrity.

[/ QUOTE ]

hi
Old 07-14-2007, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Teuche
Old 07-14-2007, 01:16 PM

I don't know what you guys are complaining about...the Kixx won the MISL championship last year