Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > Tournament Circuit/WSOP
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-10-2007, 07:51 PM

Default Re: Vinny Vinh is doing it AGAIN

who is his backer? rawvegas.tv says that his backer hired bodyguards to ensure that vinnie would show up on day 2...but he tricked them all by not showing up after dinner
Old 07-11-2007, 01:35 AM

sad story
Old 07-11-2007, 02:18 AM

You think Vinny is sad now, wait until he tries to cash out, and finds out the chair already did, split with the backer, and headed off to the Carribean with a really hot blonde. Sadly, word is the chair was influenced too much from hangin around Vinnie so much, and is now sniffing his own glue. Backing deal for the chair may fall apart.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:51 AM

Wicked chops has an interview with Vinny before he absconded during dinner break

http://wickedchopspoker.blogs.com/my_weblog/
Old 07-11-2007, 02:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
does anyone out there care about vinny? i mean, seriously, if he had a friend or family member who gave a [censored], they should have come in and taken him out of vegas weeks ago. he clearly can't handle himself like an adult. this is absurd. who is staking this guy??

[/ QUOTE ]

i don't want to disclose who the backer is, but i think that vinny made him money during the WSOP somehow.
Old 07-11-2007, 02:56 AM

his teeth will start for fall out soon. sad
Old 07-11-2007, 03:00 AM

Obviously he made money, he cashed in 2 events, I don't even think he played many. I think the issue is Vinny owes alot of money, so that changes things. If he were even with the backer, it would be more likely the guy would think about the future and try to force the rehab issue, even though it's not likely to work. But when you're owed money, then you want to even. And I was surprised it took two no shows to get guards on the guy, and even then they were incompetent. Hello, he is a junkie. He doesn't want to stay, he wants to go do drugs. Never could have made it through the ME. Waste of money.
Old 07-11-2007, 04:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You think Vinny is sad now, wait until he tries to cash out, and finds out the chair already did, split with the backer, and headed off to the Carribean with a really hot blonde. Sadly, word is the chair was influenced too much from hangin around Vinnie so much, and is now sniffing his own glue. Backing deal for the chair may fall apart.

[/ QUOTE ]
lol
Old 07-11-2007, 05:58 AM

wow.
Old 07-11-2007, 06:17 AM

If the bodyguards were a little more competent the chair could have had a perfect cash record. Seemed liked from his level of tiredness Vin was prob. so broke he couldn't get a fix before playing. You'd think if the backer wanted to get even so bad he be obnoxious enough to give him twenty dollars through the body guards a hour before play started. I think he should just cut him off from poker and everything else, but if you were a real bastard and wanted you're money, more chance of him being O.K. for a few hours that way. Doesn't look like Vinny's gonna make it, too many people to beg from.