Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-23-2007, 05:09 AM

Default Re: Results of My E-Mail To Support

No, the guy in the other thread never responded, and I didn't pester him because the average 2+2'er can't afford to bet $50.

And the reason they didn't take it from his account is because he didn't have it, I'm sure of it.

And one time I e-mailed support after disconnecting on the bubble of a satellite, checked the HHs of the hands I missed, and read one of the players telling everyone to let me blind out. They bumped me up and bumped him out.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you make any money betting whether u could get his chat banned? If not, nh if so NH!

[/ QUOTE ]
Also, you should send a 2nd e-mail saying that the refund is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. Indeed they gave you the amount of your opponent stack, but in fact, your x-pert play illustrates perfectly the key to unlimited holdem. You put your opponent to the test for all of his chips, and since he shoulda folded, you actually won the amount of the pot on the turn, while the refund only provides you with the money you had before the hand. Clearly -EV refund lol
Old 06-23-2007, 05:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
No, the guy in the other thread never responded, and I didn't pester him because the average 2+2'er can't afford to bet $50.

And the reason they didn't take it from his account is because he didn't have it, I'm sure of it.

And one time I e-mailed support after disconnecting on the bubble of a satellite, checked the HHs of the hands I missed, and read one of the players telling everyone to let me blind out. They bumped me up and bumped him out.

[/ QUOTE ]

It was me who said they wouldn't ban it. I never responded to your prop because I never bothered to re-check thread.

Anyhow, I said what I did because I went through the same thing some time last year.

I reported the player's chat but I had won the hand so obv didn't get any money refunded.

I pretty much got the same e-mail, but didn't think it meant the player's chat was banned. I mean, it says 'if he does it again he's perma-banned', which sort of implies he's still got chat, no?

Anyways, I"m happy you got the result you did.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:18 AM

My bad, I forgot who it was that I should've bet.

I know you can afford to bet me $50 and kudos for being the bigger man and ignoring that part of my comment, sorry.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:23 AM

No worries. I didn't think anything of it -- what you said was pretty much truth anyways. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Old 06-23-2007, 05:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It was me who said they wouldn't ban it. I never responded to your prop because I never bothered to re-check thread.

Anyhow, I said what I did because I went through the same thing some time last year.

I reported the player's chat but I had won the hand so obv didn't get any money refunded.

I pretty much got the same e-mail, but didn't think it meant the player's chat was banned. I mean, it says 'if he does it again he's perma-banned', which sort of implies he's still got chat, no?

Anyways, I"m happy you got the result you did.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Although many of
our players are not aware of all proper poker rules and etiquette, this
player has been informed of the rules now, and their chat revoked for a
period of one month.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-23-2007, 05:25 AM

Oops, I'm an idiot. Carry on.
Old 06-23-2007, 05:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think, taking the money you lost from the idot - who wasn't even involved in the pot - would have been appropriate? (I don't)
Old 06-23-2007, 05:34 AM

PS pwns so hard
Old 06-23-2007, 05:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you really think, taking the money you lost from the idot - who wasn't even involved in the pot - would have been appropriate? (I don't)

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I do.

And I think your mindset sucks.