Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2007, 09:19 PM

Default Re: Cutting Without Bulking?

how tall are you? unless you are like 6'8" and already pretty strong, you are a big super fatty and I laugh at you for thinking otherwise fatty

edit: every single post we see about getting in shape or losing weight is always something like "I'm not in that bad shape, gotta couple of pounds to lose" and then they are always like 5'10" 240, YOU ARE FAT GET OVER IT YOU DON'T CARRY IT WELL AND EVERYONE CAN TELL YOU ARE A BIG FATTY
Old 06-10-2007, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you should always lift. Cardio is less than half as significant as lifting, even towards losing fat. Remember, you are focusing on losing FAT not "weight" which includes muscle, water, etc

You will regret it if you only do cardio. If you convince yourself you only need cardio, you are plain wrong.

johnstonefitness.com

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct in the longrun, but I disagree for the first month. There is nothing wrong with focusing on diet and to a lesser extent cardio to start. If your main focus is to lose weight then psychologically that first month can be huge. Remember, the muscle you lose is easily gained back and trying to maintain the muscle you have while losing fat can be a frustrating battle.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how tall are you? unless you are like 6'8" and already pretty strong, you are a big super fatty and I laugh at you for thinking otherwise fatty

edit: every single post we see about getting in shape or losing weight is always something like "I'm not in that bad shape, gotta couple of pounds to lose" and then they are always like 5'10" 240, YOU ARE FAT GET OVER IT YOU DON'T CARRY IT WELL AND EVERYONE CAN TELL YOU ARE A BIG FATTY

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm 6'2 my main flaw is a beer belly.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:31 PM

Oh yeah, you look skinny.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:32 PM

i love this thread so far lol
Old 06-10-2007, 10:37 PM

fatty fatty 2x4 can't fit through the bedroom door
Old 06-10-2007, 10:46 PM

Nobody who doesn't already work out like a beast at 6'2 carries 260lbs well. You're not cutting, you're on a diet.

Losing weight is mostly about what you eat, and working out helps a little too. Just quit eating crap, and eat mostly meat and veggies.
Old 06-10-2007, 10:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm 6'2 my main flaw is a beer belly.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's too bad it didn't go to your boobs. Some people are luckier that way.
Old 06-10-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Nobody who doesn't already work out like a beast at 6'2 carries 260lbs well. You're not cutting, you're on a diet.

Losing weight is mostly about what you eat, and working out helps a little too. Just quit eating crap, and eat mostly meat and veggies.

[/ QUOTE ]

whats the differnce between cutting and dieting?

right now i'm losing weight then i plan to bulk back up then cut back down etc till i'm perfect. It's still called cutting.

and i'm 249 now june 1st i was 260
Closed Thread