FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2007, 04:31 PM

Default Re: update on beating guy up/ crappy girlfriend

Old 06-07-2007, 04:36 PM

We need pics to gauge sluttiness of ex.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:41 PM

Are all of you insane? This guy's ex, and the beating victim, are free to make their own decisions. Dating is not ownership - marriage isn't, either. The psycho OPs only play here is to dump his girlfriend, and if he feels spiteful, to trash her name to anyone who will listen.

WTF - you date a girl so you're now allowed to make all of her decisions for her? If she wants to fool around with other guys, that's her choice. Your choice is to end the relationship. Grow up and act like a man, you retard.

[ QUOTE ]
lol, at you guys thinking im a psycho for beating a guy up who was either
a) making out with my girlfriend
b) having a 3 minute drunken hug with her

Keep in mind they have history and that when I asked him if anything was going on, he shrugged and smiled. After I pushed him I asked again and he didnt say anything, ofcourse I took this as an admission of guilt so in the heat of the moment I punched him like 1 time and kicked him twice. Then I stopped. Thats not rediculous at all.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-07-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are all of you insane? This guy's ex, and the beating victim, are free to make their own decisions. Dating is not ownership - marriage isn't, either. The psycho OPs only play here is to dump his girlfriend, and if he feels spiteful, to trash her name to anyone who will listen.

WTF - you date a girl so you're now allowed to make all of her decisions for her? If she wants to fool around with other guys, that's her choice. Your choice is to end the relationship. Grow up and act like a man, you retard.

[ QUOTE ]

Keep in mind they have history and that when I asked him if anything was going on, he shrugged and smiled. After I pushed him I asked again and he didnt say anything, ofcourse I took this as an admission of guilt so in the heat of the moment I punched him like 1 time and kicked him twice. Then I stopped. Thats not rediculous at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL - [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] sarcasm.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You make good points; however, you have to understand in the heat of the moment, if you see your girl hugging/kissing another guy in your immediate vicinity, it is instant life tilt. The ex got off incredibly light IMO, most guys would kick the [censored] out of the guy as a projection of their anger toward the girl who they cannot hit. That's all this was, and i think OP can refute that. People who aren't naturally thugs will beat someone if it has to do with a girl they care about, it's pretty standard.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You make good points; however, you have to understand in the heat of the moment, if you see your girl hugging/kissing another guy in your immediate vicinity, it is instant life tilt. The ex got off incredibly light IMO, most guys would kick the [censored] out of the guy as a projection of their anger toward the girl who they cannot hit. That's all this was, and i think OP can refute that. People who aren't naturally thugs will beat someone if it has to do with a girl they care about, it's pretty standard.

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. It's completely standard...if you're in middle school.
Old 06-07-2007, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. It's completely standard...if you're in middle school.

[/ QUOTE ]

wow, excellent counterpoint. ironic that you reference middle school.

I seriously question how many of you have ever had an experience like this let alone a gf, this is like the 40 yr old virgin forum.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I seriously question how many of you have ever had an experience like this let alone a gf, this is like the 40 yr old virgin forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant counterpoint yourself. Obv anyone that has enough self-esteem and self-control to not let cheating whores, especially when they already know they're cheating whores, turn them into sniveling nutjobs must be a 40 year old virgin. Your logic is perfect. I concede the argument.
Old 06-07-2007, 05:06 PM

well played on all streets, op
Old 06-07-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Brilliant counterpoint yourself. Obv anyone that has enough self-esteem and self-control to not let cheating whores, especially when they already know they're cheating whores, turn them into sniveling nutjobs must be a 40 year old virgin. Your logic is perfect. I concede the argument.

[/ QUOTE ]

what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.