Hero ($25)
UTG ($24.50)
UTG+1 ($37.65)
MP1 ($13.50)
MP2 ($36.25)
MP3 ($25)
CO ($23.05)
Button ($28.60)

Preflop: Hero is BB with A[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
<font color="#666666">2 folds</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 raises to $0.5</font>, <font color="#CC3333">MP2 raises to $2</font>, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, CO calls $2, Button calls $2, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, Hero calls $1.75, MP1 calls $1.50.

Flop: ($10.10) 7[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img], T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
Hero checks, <font color="#CC3333">MP1 bets $3.25</font>, MP2 folds, CO calls $3.25, <font color="#CC3333">Button raises to $7</font>, Hero only has one option here, no?

[/ QUOTE ]

PPPPPPPPUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH

Edit: to elaborate I'd have also led on this flop looking to 3bet, we have a big draw, both the flush and the str8 are draws to the nuts i get the monies in.
This I think is a high variance play but i like it and if anyone is paying attention i'll probably get called next time when i have a set.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:09 PM

Default Re: NL 25: Big Mulitway Pot OOP w/ Suited Ace

[ QUOTE ]
Shove if you think you have fold equity, which I don't think you do. Call, your odds are about right as you probably have 11 clean outs (8 clubs and 3 Jacks) to nut hands. Call a shove. Button shows here why you should not mini-raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only reason I'd push rather than just call is I can't see any other option expect c/f if UI on turn.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:20 PM

I think a lead on flop also, missed that. I call the flop as played looking for over calls.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Shove if you think you have fold equity, which I don't think you do. Call, your odds are about right as you probably have 11 clean outs (8 clubs and 3 Jacks) to nut hands. Call a shove. Button shows here why you should not mini-raise.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only reason I'd push rather than just call is I can't see any other option expect c/f if UI on turn.

[/ QUOTE ]

With 11 outs we need to be getting just over 3to1 from turn to river to make the call. If we can get just one other caller we are getting just about the correct odds to call even a push on a safe card and if the board pairs we can go. We would have 16 left on the turn and would be hardly pot committed. You know one of these villians has a set. If two come along we are making money on the call or better yet one pushes.
Old 06-06-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I might call this w/ position

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd have thought this was an insta-call w/position. When wouldn't you call?

[/ QUOTE ]

Mainly b/c o' the 8 x's the BB reraise. That's more than I'd like to pay to draw to a flush or str8. I'd much rather call behind a 3-4 x's the BB raise. I'll change it to "I probably would call this w/ position and no original raiser yet to act."
If I felt the original raiser would reraise behind me, I'd insta-fold.
On the flop, obviously I'd be happy w/ a draw to the nut straight/ nut flush, but I don't know about pushing w/ 3 others showing strength. What's bad about calling and letting the other 2 call behind you to build a pot by $7 more. If the board pairs on the turn I might even give myself a chance to get out of this hand if someone else pushes.