Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Entertainment Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2007, 10:40 AM

Default Re: I saw the sopranos finale

Man, too bad Bodog won't allow Canadians.

This looks like guaranteed money.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Granny, the one that says "Who will die first?" between Phil and Tony is essentially the same bet as saying Phil will die (if you bet on Phil). Of course, if Tony dies too, you can still win as long as Phil dies first. Might as well max that out if you did the others.

[/ QUOTE ]

i saw this as ending in a non-bet because tony supposedly does not die. i'll take a look at it again tho. thx thing.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, too bad Bodog won't allow Canadians.

This looks like guaranteed money.

[/ QUOTE ]

only if we trust the OP is not trying to manipulate the market in the opposite direction of what he wants to bet.
Old 06-06-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Granny, the one that says "Who will die first?" between Phil and Tony is essentially the same bet as saying Phil will die (if you bet on Phil). Of course, if Tony dies too, you can still win as long as Phil dies first. Might as well max that out if you did the others.

[/ QUOTE ]

i placed the additional bet. i'm assuming from the way it is stated that if only one dies, it is a live bet.

had to risk $115 to win $50.

your opinions?

<font color="red">Single Bet Details (reference #76948903)

Phil Leotardo-230Film/Television PropsBet On: If either are killed who will be killed first? - Moneyline
Thu @ 5:00p Any wagers placed after results become public will be no action. If both are killed winner will be determined by whoever is killed first in the show, regardless of flashbacks or non-linear story telling. No Parlays. Max $50 </font>
Old 06-06-2007, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i placed the additional bet. i'm assuming from the way it is stated that if only one dies, it is a live bet.

had to risk $115 to win $50.

your opinions?

<font color="red">Single Bet Details (reference #76948903)

Phil Leotardo-230Film/Television PropsBet On: If either are killed who will be killed first? - Moneyline
Thu @ 5:00p Any wagers placed after results become public will be no action. If both are killed winner will be determined by whoever is killed first in the show, regardless of flashbacks or non-linear story telling. No Parlays. Max $50 </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Absolutely. If only one dies, you (we) have action on that wager.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:51 PM

Are you guys betting that Paulie survives as well? I have 3 bets currently: (1) Phil before Tony; (2) Tony survives; and (3) Phil does not survive.

Are we taking Paulie to survive? OP was silent on this, I believe, which I guess implies that he survives.
Old 06-06-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Are you guys betting that Paulie survives as well? I have 3 bets currently: (1) Phil before Tony; (2) Tony survives; and (3) Phil does not survive.

Are we taking Paulie to survive? OP was silent on this, I believe, which I guess implies that he survives.

[/ QUOTE ]

OP's suggestion was that there were 5 lock bets. paulie walnut surviving is supposedly one of them.

the only reason i did not take this one was because i wanted to keep the risk to a minimum. we are laying long odds on the tony survives, phil dies assumption. however, the OP does not have the cred required for me to go further. he's too new at 2p2, and i've already laid ~ 235 to win 150 just on his spoiler.
Old 06-07-2007, 06:29 PM

Just a note - Samsonian has been proven to be a liar.
Old 06-07-2007, 09:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just a note - Samsonian has been proven to be a liar.

[/ QUOTE ]

huh??

how can you make this claim without a link? otherwise, it is just trashing someone. please provide an explanation of your statement.
Old 06-07-2007, 10:02 PM

Nothing has been proven by pirateboy. Samsonian claims to have posted on another site the same info, while pirateboy says it isn't him. It is word for word. So I told Samsonian to post "2+2 sup bro" as a comment on that other chat board/forum so we know it is him.

If he doesn't post that then he is full of shiat. So it still is in the air.

-Brendan