Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2007, 03:35 PM

Default Re: ** The Shield 5/29 **

[ QUOTE ]
Did anyone else have reception problems during the end of last nights episode? It was only FX, other channels were fine. That sucked. Starting f'ing up right when Tina was getting nailed. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

This was probably due to the furious masturbating you were doing.

I really like how this story is developing right now. Vic will obviously walk away from this season, with his job intact, while the war between he and Shane has no undoubtedly escalated. Shane getting mixed in (and his lie) with the Armenians means big problems for the old Strike Team. It's a situation he probably won't be able to control, and it will probably mean that either he or Vic and Ronnie end up dead or in jail. And, I'd bet it comes back to the fact that there's a document floating around written in Shane's own hand that details his own involvement in the money train deal. They keep bringing that document up, but it really hasn't played a significant role in the plot to this point.
Old 05-30-2007, 04:34 PM

The plot twist of Shane blurting out Vick's involvement in the Money Train rip off, while totally awesome, is just not plausible from a real life POV. Actually, the entire Vick/Shane falling out isn't all that plausible. It should be so obvious to man of Vick's cunning, that he needs to keep the peace with Shane and he needs to keep him close, regardless of the Lem Fiasco. Anyways, I'm glad the photo of Aceveda finally came back. You just knew that was too good let drop.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The plot twist of Shane blurting out Vick's involvement in the Money Train rip off, while totally awesome, is just not plausible from a real life POV. Actually, the entire Vick/Shane falling out isn't all that plausible. It should be so obvious to man of Vick's cunning, that he needs to keep the peace with Shane and he needs to keep him close, regardless of the Lem Fiasco. Anyways, I'm glad the photo of Aceveda finally came back. You just knew that was too good let drop.

[/ QUOTE ]

I disagree for a couple of reasons...

A) caliing it the "Lem fiasco" is a funny way of putting it... I'd call it the "grenade evisceration of one of Vic's best friends" but that's just me. I gotta feeling that regardless of how much Vic knows that he needs to keep Shane close, emotions are going to get in the way.

B) After stating my previous point, Vic does realize that he needs to know what Shane is up to hence his insistence on pairing Ronnie with Shane for the Armenian bust. Shane does have Vic by the balls though with the file he put together, and Vic's pride will not allow him to be anybody's b***h.

C) Shane has always been weak-willed without Vic, ke knows it and he despises that fact. He doesn't think logically or act logically without Vic there to guide him, so him spilling about the money train when he thinks he's getting one-upped by Vic yet again doesn't seem like much of a stretch to me. And obviously he instantly realized WTF did I do.

Also, Dids... in honor of Paula... you should have stuey make you an avatar for the rest of this week. I believe you know what scene you could use.
Old 05-30-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I hope this can turn into a NSFW thread for pics of Tina.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK,I guess...
NSFW

NSFW

NSFW
Old 05-30-2007, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK,I guess...
NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

[/ QUOTE ]

looks far better with her hair pulled back. But she needs something upstairs.
Old 05-30-2007, 08:01 PM

Default Great Episode

Great Story...Next weeks finale will be awesome...

1. Billings gets his revenge on Dutch with interest.
I use to have some sympathy for Dutch but he has been a complete prick to Billings that he was due to get screwed over by Billings.
2. Shane tries to be a 'Vic' but screws up again. Then he blurts out the money train secret that could very well get Ronnie and Vic killed. Not to mention Shane has endangered himself and his family. All Vic has to do is tell the Armenians Shane was in on it too....
3. Aceveda'a blackmail photo is now in Vic's hands. Vic's job will be saved by the man that despises him the most. I can't wait to see the seen where Vic asks for his support to keep his job. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2007, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK,I guess...
NSFW

NSFW

NSFW

[/ QUOTE ]

What a friggin' ripoff....how are those not work safe? Post some nudes! I'd even settle for screen shots of the episode.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
how are those not work safe?

[/ QUOTE ]

You must have a non-corporate job....
Old 05-31-2007, 03:26 AM

Please go ahead and call me the dream crusher....

but I happened to watch the end credits and somebody was listed as Tina's body double.

Pufchamp
Old 05-31-2007, 04:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Please go ahead and call me the dream crusher....

but I happened to watch the end credits and somebody was listed as Tina's body double.

Pufchamp

[/ QUOTE ]

I will def be verifying this