Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2007, 01:09 PM

Default Re: 2 barrel range vs. calling range

[ QUOTE ]
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:

lol this is an auto fold preflop esp as its not even 6max

nope.

id just c/f turn.

this is a very easy preflop fold.

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

r u guys serious?
Old 05-26-2007, 01:19 PM

i fold every street (including pre) but id call flop if i get there...river bet is horrible, he calls with better and folds worse, IF you call turn you have to c/f river...
Old 05-26-2007, 03:19 PM

I really think he only calls the river with QJ/Q9, maybe AT/KT. But I really don't think he would bet those always on the flop & turn. I actually don't like my river bet because it's obviously hard for him to call with/have worse to call with how he got to the river. That being said, why do you guys want to fold the turn. Are these games that nitty?
Old 05-26-2007, 03:28 PM

He raises to 3bb in the hijack at an 8-handed table and you fold this preflop? I dont say folding is wrong, and calling out of the blinds is not very good to do routinly but calling cant be that much of a mistake.
Old 05-26-2007, 03:40 PM

you guys are nits, pf is fine, I'd c/f river since most 2/4 FR players don't have the balls to triple barrel here. I don't like this bet since it really only gets called by better hands unless he is bad.
Old 05-26-2007, 04:10 PM

Once we got here (and like everyone I think preflop sucks) flop is the only street played normally. Check/fold turn. When you arrive at the river in this case I don't see what the river bet accomplishes; what is it getting value from? A hand that beats us is certainly calling or raising.
Old 05-26-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

lol this is an auto fold preflop esp as its not even 6max

nope.

id just c/f turn.

this is a very easy preflop fold.

QFT

[/ QUOTE ]

r u guys serious?

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue">hint: mp2 at full table = mp at 6max table. Preflop is fine if hero is better than villain postflop. </font>
Old 05-26-2007, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Once we got here (and like everyone I think preflop sucks) flop is the only street played normally. Check/fold turn. When you arrive at the river in this case I don't see what the river bet accomplishes; what is it getting value from? A hand that beats us is certainly calling or raising.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> dude you like post "fold river" in every thread </font> <font color="blue"> </font>