Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2007, 02:52 AM

Default Re: Looking for Overlay for Rating Players Manualy, not PT?

I found the "Paint" post. A program "Noah" was working on. It looks like it would do exactly what I am looking for, the ability to color code the little box on the bottom of the circle on PS avatar ring.

I went to the link on the site he said it could be d/l'd, but the link didn't work... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-30-2007, 04:22 PM

Default Re: Looking for Overlay for Rating Players Manually, not PT?

[ QUOTE ]
I will (providing nothing else goes causes trouble) soon be releasing the version of an AHK mega-notes type app as you describe - fully user history / hand review based - but it will need the PT database to operate. I assume you have PT, just not satisfied with the current state of available stats? I'm thinking I'll have it done (well, not done - but enough for 0.1 release) within a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got to thinking about this. While I do have PT, that is the problem I seem to have. I've done all the "fixes" suggested and it still wouldn't capture my hand history on Stars, at least during the trial period that ended.

But, isn't your notes program going to be based on "notes" rather than stats?

I did get a PM from the author of Paint. Seems it is not been updated to recent Stars updates and he's got other projects on the burner for now.

It seems like such a simple, (for a dummy like me), task. Those of you familiar with Stars and the little "box" that appears when there is a player note. I just want to be able to color code it. Hell, I'd settle for just having a box anywhere near the player that would react to the notes file and allow me to color it.... I know, it isn't polite to whine...we see enough of that at the table.

dave.