Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-2007, 03:50 PM

Default Re: Beat: Lost

Thought season 4 and 5 were playing back to back starting in Sep.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It was Ben's coffin obv. and Jack's dad isn't dead. And Kate is married to Sawyer. And something terrible happened when they got off the island. AND DAMMIT I'M SORRY FOR RUINING EVERYONE [censored] LAST NIGHT.

[/ QUOTE ]

please explain why it is obv bens coffin?

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought it could have been ben sawyer or lock's
Old 05-24-2007, 05:11 PM

Episode was GREAT!!! However, I’m starting to wonder if the island is just some retarded fountain of youth thing / green mile-esque place (remember Richard being the same age when Ben was a child?)

Obv. Jack’s father is still dead in the future thus the ‘don’t bother’ when the pharmacist is about to call him.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:18 PM

Funeral:

-looked like an african-american neighborhood (at least that's what they seem to portray there).

-the funeral director knew the dead person and claimed he was a "friend of the family"

-Jack claims he was neither friend nor family

-Kate was not interested in going to it and Jack was at least a little surprised by that.

-this person obviously didn't really have any family or friends around (something could have happened to Walt in the meantime or it is possible Walt went back..this is really reaching)

From all this, I conclude it is Michael. Michael was one of the only ones to get off the island using a boat. Jack feels Michael was his only way of knowing how to get back on the island. Kate would not have wanted to go to the funeral since Michael killed so many of them on the island. Locke probably would have stayed on the island and I am going to assume Jack killed Ben or at the very least Ben stayed behind (Ben would have known no one from outside the island). Jack would have probably referred to Locke as a friend. Jack would have probably referred to Sawyer as a friend also.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:24 PM

why would the funeral director guy ask jack if he was a friend or family if the dead guy was black?
Old 05-24-2007, 05:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why would the funeral director guy ask jack if he was a friend or family if the dead guy was black?

[/ QUOTE ]

racist ban
Old 05-24-2007, 05:48 PM

great episode.

charlie [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-24-2007, 05:54 PM

and gaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh that end was so hopeless with jack's life seemingly destroyed after he got off the island. so grim.

i won't be able to smile for days
Old 05-24-2007, 05:55 PM

So first off – the finale was hot. Solid all around with some answers but certainly enough questions to make me really want to see next season. The only thing I really worry about is that it’s going to turn out that the island is some retarded ‘fountain of youth’ ‘green mile-esque’ thing with some other weird properties thrown in. Remember a couple episodes back when Ben was a boy and Richard was the same age? Richard made him wait until he was grown enough before letting him be part of the group. Much like Interview with a Vampire where they weren’t supposed to make children into vampires as they would be stuck in an insufficient body forever, the island doesn’t let women have kids (except clair) because the kids wouldn’t age. It’s also why there are still polar bears and dinosaurs that were there at one point in the past (ice age / prehistoric age) and just didn’t die off naturally of age (not to say nobody there can die obviously – however it appears that the island also has other healing properties). Also explains why the let Michael and Walt leave.

Not sure what the flash forward was all about. No good theories there. No real theories about people being brought to the island either (Lockes father, Jacks father, etc).
Old 05-24-2007, 06:00 PM

24 is better