Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2007, 01:30 PM

Default Re: The Shield Ep 6.8

[ QUOTE ]
My guess for who is ratting out Hernan is still Aceveda’s developer friend. I couldn’t figure out how a Mexican developer has ties to the Salvadoran gang, but they may have answered that this week. It looks like he told his Biz Lat buddies, and word spread to the Salvadorans that they didn’t want to meet with a possible UC. I’m looking for the developer to start pressing Aceveda for Hernan’s identity. (Claudette didn’t give Aceveda his name, did she?)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing it's some sort of scheme to drive down property values via crime on the developer's part. Aceveda/developer are for sure the leak here. I'm expecting that somehow Vic finds this out, and tries to use this to coerce Acedveda into saving his job.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Didn't Ronnie pretty much say that he's not stupid and that he's known Vic iced Terry for a while now?

He's actually turned out to be a really interesting character after being pretty much on the sideline forever. I do want to see if he keeps on having Vic's back as they get deeper and deeper back into [censored] again.

That and whether the new guy backs Vic or turns on him in the end are the most interesting stroylines for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was actually very surprised when Danni's kid turned out to be Vic's. I was sure it was going to be Ronnie for some reason.

Agree that Aremenian daughter is going to destroy Shane, who reminds me sort of of people who learned how to play poker by watching WPT: he knows all the moves from observing Vic, but completely lacks the judgment to use them at the correct times. Hence his ownage by Anthony Anderson, and soon to be by Ms. Armenia.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:43 PM

Man, how awesome was it to see Lola as an Armenian gangster?

Love her.

Another great episode, and I especially liked how the catty girls sort of enjoyed a cease fire, bonding over knockoff purses. It was a quiet, subtle moment of comedy and brief friendship. They're being contrasted with the Strike Team in unique and interesting ways.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Man, how awesome was it to see Lola as an Armenian gangster?

Love her.

Another great episode, and I especially liked how the catty girls sort of enjoyed a cease fire, bonding over knockoff purses. It was a quiet, subtle moment of comedy and brief friendship. They're being contrasted with the Strike Team in unique and interesting ways.

[/ QUOTE ]

When the Asian lady locked two separate gates behind them, I was like "lol hope they like being sold into white slavery." That was a nice tense moment preceding the comic relief.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Agree that Aremenian daughter is going to destroy Shane, who reminds me sort of of people who learned how to play poker by watching WPT: he knows all the moves from observing Vic, but completely lacks the judgment to use them at the correct times. Hence his ownage by Anthony Anderson, and soon to be by Ms. Armenia.

[/ QUOTE ]
Awesome comparison. NH.
Old 05-23-2007, 09:36 PM

can someone please pm me a link to get episodes 9 and 10?

Thanks,

HEK
Old 05-24-2007, 11:16 AM

Watched this last night.

Ronnie is like frighteningly pragmatic. I love it.

Shane is equally self descructive and dumb.

Tina is like the worst cop ever, and keeps wearing clothes. Booo.