Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2007, 05:29 PM

Default Re: A3 FD std

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Bet turn plz. Way better than c/r or c/c since we get him to put in the most amount of money by betting. I don't mind 3betting the flop since we get top paur to fold loads.

[/ QUOTE ]

when vill raises us on the flop it's a pretty safe bet he's gonna fire the turn when we check. so cr is so sexy

[/ QUOTE ]

Not really. Loads of hands check behind. It also lets him get away from top pair or a weaker flush draw or something which he will not fold to a bet turn bet river line.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:31 PM

Default Re: A3 FD std

[ QUOTE ]
am i mad for just wanting to get all in on this flop? If id open raised and flopped that kinda hand i would. I think in a limped pot like this i might play it slightly slower though.

I like a turn checkraise coz hes usually betting the turn. If he pushes snap call, still got loadsa outs if behind. I dont really hate a check-call either, but its with the intention of betting the river

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think any of your non-[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] outs are any good if you get all-in on this flop. MAYBE the 3s vs 97. But in a limped pot I can't see too many players getting it in with less than a set, 2-pair, or flush, and there's only one 2-pair hand here.

This is different than when YOU have a set or flush -- at least then they might have the A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (which they obviously can't be going nuts with in this hand).