Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2007, 03:55 PM

Default Re: Is stars going to end the VIP FPP reward bonus?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
They probably mean they don't need it anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes they do.

A lot of high-volume players would leave Stars if these weren't available.

[/ QUOTE ]

they definitely need it

I'll take my supernova play over to fulltilt and rakeback without the VIP FPP reward bonuses
Old 05-21-2007, 04:13 PM

I dont know if it would be such a good idea for stars to continue that offer. Heres why

1. Stars use to have reputation of being a fishy site, not anymore. 85% of tables on stars have less than 23% flops seen percentage. Over 90% if you only count Fixed limit tables. The games have gotten to be rediculously rocky and people only seem to be playing there for the VIP points.

2. Solution would be to lessen the bonus value for all high volume players. But this would not happen because stars likes to have these guys that play 12 tables against each other, they dont mind if their site is a rock garden as long as revenue is streaming in.

3. Take that money that they hand out to these high volume players and put it into their affiliate program and generate some new players, it is much better for their future and long term goal to put in tons of money in the euro marketing campaign.

4. Some of you high volume players might complain at this idea, but you neeed to think of all the extra money you would be winning at the tables instead of relying on bonuses for such a heavy percentage of your monthly income.

Main point of this post. Stop spening money on high volume players and spend more money in affiliate campaign and bring in more fish.

Stars your affiliate program sucksssss terribly right now, in fact it is not even " industry standard " We are not saying allow rakeback, but comon 75 dollars per CPA when other sites are offering over 125.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I dont know if it would be such a good idea for stars to continue that offer. Heres why

1. Stars use to have reputation of being a fishy site, not anymore. 85% of tables on stars have less than 23% flops seen percentage. Over 90% if you only count Fixed limit tables. The games have gotten to be rediculously rocky and people only seem to be playing there for the VIP points.

2. Solution would be to lessen the bonus value for all high volume players. But this would not happen because stars likes to have these guys that play 12 tables against each other, they dont mind if their site is a rock garden as long as revenue is streaming in.

3. Take that money that they hand out to these high volume players and put it into their affiliate program and generate some new players, it is much better for their future and long term goal to put in tons of money in the euro marketing campaign.

4. Some of you high volume players might complain at this idea, but you neeed to think of all the extra money you would be winning at the tables instead of relying on bonuses for such a heavy percentage of your monthly income.

Main point of this post. Stop spening money on high volume players and spend more money in affiliate campaign and bring in more fish.

Stars your affiliate program sucksssss terribly right now, in fact it is not even " industry standard " We are not saying allow rakeback, but comon 75 dollars per CPA when other sites are offering over 125.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stars never had the reputation of being a fishy site. Just a rigged one.
Old 05-21-2007, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From those "in the know", changes to the affiliate program are coming and it will include MGR.
Old 05-21-2007, 05:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

From those "in the know", changes to the affiliate program are coming and it will include MGR.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good to hear.

And how long will this take or is it expected to be implemented. This is actually very good news.
Old 05-22-2007, 12:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]

1. Stars use to have reputation of being a fishy site,

[/ QUOTE ]

stars has NEVER had that reputation
Old 05-22-2007, 02:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never heard that either.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what's MGR?
Old 05-22-2007, 02:10 AM

Stars isn't fishy? I guess it all depends on how you categorize a fish. I define it as anyone from whom I can win excessive amounts of money.
Old 05-22-2007, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never heard that either.

[/ QUOTE ]

stars has always had the rep as being the rockiest site in the history of online poker, and I mean rockiest