Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2007, 12:50 PM

Default Re: Marginal TP 6max

[ QUOTE ]
I completed the SB. My range is HUGE. Each of them (should, at least) know(s) that. So, given that I am probably the most likely of all to have connected to this board, I don't think I get bluff-raised a lot, since they can assume I show down most pairs unless some scare cards hit. On the other hand, I don't think there are many hands that would make sense for them that could raise me legitimately.

[/ QUOTE ]
They limped in. Their range is almost as big as yours.

You've got RIO all over the place here. I check and hope to God I can check/raise. If it checks through, that sucks, but as this is only a 4 SB pot, losing it isn't that much of a crime even if we open-folded the flop.

My normal inclination has been to say ME HAVE TOP PAIR ME BET!! but I'm beginning to feel it's a leak. With three opponents, our equity is poop here, as basically every card in the deck sucks for us in some way except for 7[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], 8[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], and 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].

If it's HU or three-way, yeah, sure, bet. If the board is more ragged, yeah, sure, bet. But with this many opponents on a board that's that drawtastic in a limped pot, betting here is just going to be 1 SB you're almost never going to get back.