Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-20-2007, 03:31 PM

Default Re: Prima/MG players - software issues

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
On Party and Stars you can request your reload in the middle of a hand and it will top it up to the max if you need it.

[/ QUOTE ]
You can do that in microgamings soft too, I have never had a problem.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that you are talking about the same thing. We would like to be able to request a reload even when we're in a hand and that the chips would then be added when that hand is finished. I have not been able to do that on any microgaming skin.
Old 05-20-2007, 03:34 PM

I agree with all the points raised. Also, the 'Bring window to front' is still not ideal, as there is no queue of active windows as on Stars. In case one window pops up, and then another without acting, the focus is still lost.

The reload issue bothers me the most though.

FWIW, I mailed BattleField Poker this thread, hopefully something good comes out of this.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think that you are talking about the same thing. We would like to be able to request a reload even when we're in a hand and that the chips would then be added when that hand is finished. I have not been able to do that on any microgaming skin.

[/ QUOTE ]
Now I finally understand what you are talking about. I have never used it on any skin. And that is the big issue what you are complaining about [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] That's not logical imo also, because you may have over the max buy-in in the end of the hand already, you never know. Maybe I just lose too seldom, so that i don't miss that feature. I started playing on Prima and I still like his soft the most. Always when i go to hunt a bonus in a new soft I get dissapointed how much uglyer they are from the ones of Prima.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:19 PM

The reload issue is very important. thanks for making this thread.
Old 05-20-2007, 04:20 PM

what is the best way to multitable on prima - is there any way to re-size the windows?
Old 05-21-2007, 12:47 AM

There's a brilliant miniview. Best around.
Old 05-21-2007, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You can change this under "poker table options"

[/ QUOTE ]

This is great, thanks! I'm surprised I didn't see this before.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a pretty new feature so that's probably why you haven't seen it. I was so happy when they added this. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Another great feature they recently added (well, I think it's great) is the "fold &amp; show" option when you are heads-up.

Just spoken to a couple of Microgaming Operators &amp; apparently there's a "great new upgrade coming around the end of June". They won't say what it is, but they seem pretty excited about it!
Old 05-21-2007, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There's a brilliant miniview. Best around.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whats a miniview and where do you get it?
Old 05-21-2007, 05:37 AM

My pet peeves are pretty much the same that have been brought up here. The reload issue is very annoying, as is not being able to see the bottom right seat's stack size in miniview. The LAG can get very annoying as often I'm just sitting there wondering if the tables will resume dealing cards. The waiting list is decent, but could be better. If you're on all the waiting lists and Table A pops up, but then Table B pops up before you can open A, then you have to get back on Table A waitlist all over again. Also, when multitabling it can take forever for a new table to open, and sometimes the whole software freezes while you're trying to open it and you time out in places. Other than that I can't complain about too much, miniview seems to work great for me.

Only other things I can think to change:

1) The min. buy is insanely low, I think like 10BB or maybe fewer for NLHE. Make this at least 30-40 please.

2) I think the max tables is 6 or 8 on most skins, it'd be nice if they just went ahead and made it 10-12 like many other sites.

3) In NLHE they have too many different limits, like 1.5/3 and 2.5/5, I'd rather they remove those so you just have more options at normal limits like 1/2, 2/4, 3/6, etc.
Old 05-21-2007, 11:54 AM

This software also had a security issue as reported here http://www.luckydonut.com/blog/archi...-the-fish.html

My first reaction was to cash out, but I dont play on prima anymore anyway.. softest PLO games going imo but I don't play PLO anymore